Cracked floors

I used the first key as the door silhouette appeared. I entered the door as I saw a field of ice spikes. As I take a step, the door behind me disappears as I see the screen.

[Welcome to the E- rank dungeon]

[Your goals: Make it across the field and reach the goal]

[If you complete this dungeon before 90 minutes, the agility gained here will be increased by x2]

[Reward: Quirk upgrade (or) Skill upgrade]

I closed the screen as I took a step forward. Nothing happened. I started walking forward as I felt the ground shaking. The iceberg behind me started shaking as it turned into a snow monster. Knowing somewhat how this part of the dungeon is going to work, izuku made a mad dash across the snow field. Looking behind him, he saw an army of snow monsters chasing him. as he looked forward again, he saw a snow monster right about to attack him. Izuku reached into his inventory and brought out {Mushashi} . Izuku lunged forward at him and slashed the monster in half.

[+20 Agility]

Izuku took a second to see the screen as he smiled. 'I see how it is.' Izuku's eyes turned red as he stopped running. He then faced the incoming monster.

[Speed up: Activated]

izuku ran towards them as his sword started swinging like crazy. Slashing them in half in one strike. It only took 1 minute before izuku dashed towards the end. Seeing the end, izuku stood right before the end of the end. He took his stance as he activated power up.

izuku spent all of his free points in strength as he activated his quick as well. The steam covered his sword and became dense. He lowered his stance as he took a breath out. As he sharply breathed in, izuku swung the sword as the steam that became ice due to the freezing cold shattered into mini ice spikes. This took out the first 50. izuku then had another idea. He swung the sword to gain momentum and as the monster was about to reach him, izuku swung the sword and stabbed the floor. Due to the momentum and his strength, the ice floor broke and sent ice shards and pieces everywhere. killing most of the big monsters immediately. And the remaining monsters, Izuku, took care of himself. After around 3 minutes, izuku passed the border and looked at his stats.

Name: Izuku midoriya - Lvl: 32 (171/991) - V.P: 700

Title: Cold blooded killer

Hp: 16900/16900 - MP: 7690/7690 - 

Strength: 476 - Physique: 307 - Agility: 595 - Intelligence: 286 - Vitality: 231 - Fatigue: 39

Free points: 0

Izuku was shocked about the agility points he gained. Izuku looked at the timer then looked at the last challenge. It was just a field of snow. No ice but the goal was so far that even with izuku physique, he couldn't see the end. He took a step forward as he heard a few cracks. Though it wasn't much, he still heard it. He took a step back as he realized what the test was. Izuku stretched his body out and activated the sprint. He bolted forward as he ran as fast as he could. And as the big brain villain expected, the floor beneath him started to crack. Izuku stayed calm and brought out the two swords that gave him extra agility and physique. His speed increased but not for long. He tried using steam to make the floor more stable and not break as easily but it still did. As Izuku felt the floor right beneath him start to crack, he activated power up and jumped forward. It created a huge shockwave but it also sent him forward by a lot. As he felt his stamina draining, izuku quickly looked at his fatigue.

[Fatigue: 69]

Izuku decided to run for 30 seconds more before he activated active recovery. As he hit the 25 second mark, unexpectedly the floor beneath him and around him broke. And izuku fell down. Not seeing a quick way back up, Izuku decided to swim. Izuku felt that tho swimming was slower, it was easier then to run the entire way. After 2 minutes or swimming, izuku used [Active recovery] and [Blink frame]. izuku appeared on 'land' as he used sprint again and ran all the way to the goal.

[Completion time: 23:47 minutes]

Izuku appeared back home as a spree of screens appeared.

[Congratulations! Please choose between Quirk upgrade or Skill upgrade]

Izuku chose a quick upgrade.

[Steam control -> Gas control (A)]

Izuku closed that screen as he saw rewards that didn't really satisfy him. He did see a few skills that he enjoyed. And he did like his stat upgrade. It was much easier than he thought it would be.

The two skills he got were two passive skills that were pretty good for its rank.

[Cold resistance lvl: 3] (+C rank)

1. You will be able to resist any attack with cold effects 20% better.

2. Fatigue in cold will raise slower

[Cold blooded fighter lvl: 2] (B+ rank)

1. When fighting in a cold environment, your stats will raise by 25%

He did lack passive skills that were effective.

Izuku slept for 4 hours as he entered another dungeon.

.

.

.

2 days later...

"This is the 50th key."

[A sudden occurrence has happened. WIll you merge your other keys to make a B Rank dungeon key?]