Sports festival - 2

Even without one for all, izuku's agility was way past the average human speed. He was around 4 to 5 times faster than the fastest man alive just with his agility alone. And with his strength and physique included, his body was able to handle going around 200 to 300 mph. So when the race started, izuku blasted off without using any quirk or skills. HIs thighs were bulging and his calves were tightening. This was the only time izuku can run full speed without any limit or obstacle. As he came out the tunnel, he realized that the zero pointers from the entrance exams were blocking his path. And looking behind him, he saw Todoroki in a fast chase. Izuku smiled as he jumped, turned around and used one for all,l to flicked shoto and pushed everybody back. Izuku stopped the running and channeled 50% One for all to his thighs, calves and toes. He jumped up way past the zero pointer and while he reached the peak, izuku ficked behind him and boosted himself forward. Looking behind him, he saw Shoto at first, Katsuki at second and Iida at a close third. Izuku looked at the ground as he realized he was about to crash. Izuku spreaded OFA to his arms and swung his arms down to stop him from crashing hard. He landed on his feet and using his clairvoyance, saw where all the landmines were. Izuku jumped up and ran through the field without activating any landmines. 

    Before izuku could win, he took some time digging out some landmines and held on to them. As he saw the three approach the landmines, Izuku threw the bombs at them. As the three looked up, they saw a rain of landmines coming down on them. Iida, being a fast thinker, activated his boost quirk and ignored the landmines on the ground. He ran as fast as he could and escaped the landmine shower. But the other two were slowing down since they both had to defend themself and run towards the finish line. Eventually the rest of the students caught up and both Todoroki and Katsuki had to ignore the landmines and make a run for it. Izuku passed through the tunnel and was deemed number 1. Iida passed seconds later and was deemed number two. Katsuki passed a few seconds later and was deemed number three. Shoto came in forth right behind katsuki. 

After them came a sea of students. The crowd cheered as the heroes looked at izuku in shock. Especially all might. The way izuku used OFA was different from the previous users. He was smart with his muscles and knew his limits. Allmight smiled as he knew he chose the best vessel for one for all. Or so he thought. 

As students poured through, they came through sweating and panting. The top 4 barely broke a sweat and they definitely stood out. From their, the rumors were made. 'The top 4 of the first years.' Midnight came around with the wheel again and spun it. The cavalry battle came. 

Midnight explained that only the top 42 students will be able to compete. And that they need to make a group of a maximum of 4. And that they need one horse and one rider. She then showed the scores everyone had. They slowly went up and when izuku was shown, they were shocked. 

"Te-ten million points?!"

Izuku then became the stand out. They had 15 minutes to choose their partners and izuku was being avoided and eyed. Most people would think that izhku is under pressure but he was happy. He knew this feeling of being watched and eyed. It reminded him of when he reigned over the other gangs with fire and blood. 

As Izuku was having a nostalgic moment, he felt a touch on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw ochako touching his shoulders. 

"What?" Izuku asked.

"Umm seems like nobody wants to join your team. So can I join?!" Ochacko asked. 

Izuku signed and agreed. As he was looking for Iida, he saw that Iida was approaching shoto. He then sent a wave of bloodlust to Iida. He spun around quickly to see Izuku's blood colored eyes. Izuku smiled as he mouthed, 'bring it on.' Iida smiled back as he talked to shoto. 

While Izuku was doing that, he got another teammate. Mei. Izuku looked at all of her gadgets and realized quickly that she was a talent. 'I should recruit her to the yokais.' 

While mei got invited, they recruited another student. Tokoyami. Izuku explained what they will be doing and assigned the roles. Tokoyami as the front horse or the defense, and the two girls as the support. Izuku Wore the jetpack and weirdly, izuku made ochacko wear the boots. 

Midnight started the countdown and as soon as it hit 0, everybody went for izuku. Knowing this, izuku used tokoyamis shadow as a platform and jumped up. Izuku stayed up and caused massive havoc for the people down below. By using flicker after flicker. Shoto and katsuki had enough and decided to chase after izuku. Shoto using his ice and Katsuki using his explosions. From shotos ice, izuku gained his cold blooded fighter effect. Increasing his stats. Izuku's veins popped as he felt the power after upgrading  that skill so many times. Using the jetpack, Izuku went higher and higher until the two couldn't reach him. As they were falling down, Izuku used the jetpack to boost him down. With his incredible speed, izquku stole both their headbands in a second. 

Before izuku could crash to the ground, ochako use the boots to get her to izuku. Then she made him gravity less and carried him back to the team. With dark shadow as the shield for the rest of them and since with izuku's flicks, he was making many dust clouds, dark shadow was stronger. Izuku stayed in the sky for a few minutes until the rest of the students realized that they should just go for each other. A few minutes later, time was up.