Making allies

The scene changed from leaves falling to lightly snowing into rainfall to the blistering sun. And after a few months, izuku opened his house door to see a surprise happy birthday party. Izuku smiled as he saw his friends in his house holding party poppers and gifts. Oh you might be asking how he has friends with katsuki in his school. Will the answer was simple. Move schools. 

For izuku he saw making friends as networking. Which of these kids quirk can battle a hero from the future. Which of these kids can be useful as izuku expands his territory. And most importantly, which of these kids are loyal and are ready to switch sides. Scouting out his entire school, izuku found nobody useful in his school. and since deeper connections are made when the brain is still developing, izuku decided to move schools. This schools rep was definitely not the best but thats what he needed. he didnt need a prestigious school with goody two shoes surrounding him. So izuku secretly applied to the school full of delinquents. And at the age of 12, izuku took over the entire school with him and his allies. He was now the top dog. the head of the school. and when being the head of the school, a few perks came a long with that. But to show that perk, we will have to see his normal school day. 

Izuku will wake up around 7 and shower and get ready for school. He will leave his house in a rush as he goes to a near by alley. There he will meet his right hand man. Yuto takeshi. He has long blonde hair kept to the back with a hair band. And wore street wear to school. His quirk being the devils flame. Yuto himself thinks his quirk is weak. But izuku knew for himself that quirks grew up with their users. and when hitting puberty, his quirks power will spike. His quirk was already powerful. 

Back to his day, next to yuto was a motorcycle. Izuku will ride the motorcycle to school since the delinquent school was around 40 minutes away walk time. izuku would usually be the passenger but ever since yuto got caught speeding, izuku had to drive the bike. After a good 10 minutes, yuto would park the bike as izuku walks into the school. after kicking open the door, he saw 4 people having a early fight. seeing this, izuku activated his quirk. a thick fog covered the hall ways as the people fighting lost sight of who they were fighting. and after 10 seconds the fog dissipated and all 4 people were laying in the ground knocked out cold. And as he made it into his seat, the leader of each class came to greet izuku and give the monthly earnings. each class had a monthly revenue to match. You can call it extortion, izuku calls it protection. 

Izuku would count each bill when he saw a error. izuku used steam as looked at the class 4 leader. The fog became dense and covered the class leader 4's head. He started choking as he collapsed to his knee. izuku cancelled his quirk as he told the leader 4 too get it right. The other class leader stood stiff. They were scared. of course they are. As that was happening, the class door opened. welcome izukus left hand man. Code name: Virtuoso. His quirk was an interesting one. The quirk being shield monster. the more damage he took, the stronger his defense was. But the other part of his quirk being he can shield other people. And his quirk had a permanent buff. As long as he doesn't die, his quirk will get stronger and stronger by the second. But it does come with side effects. Side effects like the more his defense goes up in one day, his energy will be reduced. the longer the fight, the more saturated his energy will be.

"Hey virtuoso" I said as he took a seat on the floor. This was the perfect team. All i need now are cannon fodders. The day went on normally as i went back home. Today was special. I was gonna clear all the E rank dungeons i had. I'm different from the izuku i was. My stats grew and i learnt how to use my quirk with my technique. I had a total of 67 E rank dungeon keys. Time to grind.