Sports festival - 1

"Do we know who planned this attack?" Hero says.

"For now, we did not recollect any data." Another Hero says.

"How about the blood on the ground. Did we get any DNA on that?"

"We found two different people's blood on the floor."

"Can we trace those DNA'S?"

"Well one of the blood traces is linked to the student in 1A, Izuku midoriya."

"The other?"

"Well this blood is linked to Tenko Shimura. The grandchild of... Nana Shimura."

"Tenko... He is the villain Tomura Shigaraki, correct?"

"So are we saying that the league of villains is a part of this attack."

"For now... yes."

Izuku and the other students sat in class for the first time in 2 week.s The students were laid off and had a 2 week break to heal and rest. For izuku though, there was no healing and resting. Since the security for the heroes will be relaxed for a short while, he took this time to expand, concur and terrorise the people. He took over 2 factions and burned down whole blocks thanks to Yuto.

Aizawa walked into class wrapped in bandages and looked like a glorified mummy. Some students wondered if he should even be allowed to continue teaching but he seemed fine.

"Students... I have important news. The UA festival is coming up soon so train hard...!" The class sighs in relief that it's not some crazy training they have to do. A few classes later, it was lunch break and Izuku, Uraraka and Iida were walking to get lunch. Well it was Iida and Izuku but uraraka tagged long.

"So why do you guys want to be heroes?" Uraraka asked.

"Well I want to be a hero so my brother can be proud of me!" Iida said. Lying out of his tooth.

"What about you izuku?" Uraraka asked.

"Hmm i guess i want to be a hero because I want to not just save the weak but support and actually help them." Izuku said.

"Well I want to be a hero so I can support my family. I know. Greedy right?"

"What's greedy about wanting to support yourself and your family?" Izuku asked.

"W-well actually my family owns a small construction business and since they have not been able to get any contracts, we are kind of short on money and all. So that's why I want to be a hero. To make... money."

"What's your construction company called?" Izuku asked.

"It's called Uraraka Construction. Why ask?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh no reason." Izuku said while hiding a smile and an evil plan.

.

.

.

.

"UA Festival! What's up!" Present mic screamed. The crowd cheered as they were hyped for this year. The rest of the students were backstage getting ready and getting prepped. While Izuku was walking to the bathroom, Shoto stopped him.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked.

"I am stronger than you. And I know that you and all might have some sort of connection between each other. Which makes me want to beat you even more." Shoto said while brushing shoulders with izuku.

"Well then i hope you know shoto. I know that you are endeavors, son. So I expect the greatest from the second greatest hero's prized son. Todoroki!" Izuku said with a grin. Shoto stopped, clenching his jaws as fire started to come out from one side. He stopped himself and walked off. Izuku went to the bathroom as he messaged someone on his phone.

"How is it hanging from there?"

"Not bad. A bit dark. But I will be fine."

"How long will it take?"

"This is UA. Expect 2 days at least."

Izuku turned his phone off as all the students entered the podium. Midnight, the sexy hero went up the stage and announced what they will be doing first. They first brought out the most successful student to give them a speech.

"That student is... Katsuki Bakugo!" Katsuki slowly made his way through the crowd and went up to the stand.

"Uhmm. I'm gonna win and the rest of you guys are going to lose." As Katuski says this, the entire crowd of students boos him off stage. Midnight quickly changed the scenery and pisces their first activity. An obstacle course race.

"3...2..1!!" The gates opened as all the students rushed out and started running.