The death god

[The king of death has blessed you with his power]

[A temporary skill has been added]

[Death Wave]

[A temporary weapon has been gifted]

[Death scythe]

Izuku opened his eyes to see he was standing up, the monsters didn't even take a step close and to see he was holding a blackscythe in his right hand. Looking around, he saw black steam emit from his foot and cover half of his body. The black gas was not thin. In fact it was very thick and couldn't see anything through. Looking at his reflection from the scythe, He saw that his eyes turned a purple liked black and his hair was standing. Seeing all the monsters run at him after a short pause, he used his skill and his new weapon and swinged. A purple wave was sent in front of him and with every monster that touched said purple wave, Izuku stole its life. His HP that was around half suddenly bolted up to its brink.

[Seeing no capacity for extra HP, Random stats will be temporarily boosted]

[Strength has been boosted]

[Speed has been boosted]

.

.

.

As izuku swung his scythe a few more times, the monsters he had trouble with previously got sliced up like butter. Seeing no time to waste this, he quickly demolished every floor before he reached the boss room. As he opened the door, He saw a massive pig humanoid form sitting on a throne made of humans. It was... disgusting to say the least. As izuku took a step forward, the pig suddenly jolted up.

"Who dares to take my throne?"

'No one buddy.'

"It seems like a death god worshipper has challenged my throne?"

[A sudden change has been made]

[Dungeon rank (B) ^ (A+)]

As izuku saw this, the pig humanoid form got bigger to the point his head was touching the gigantic ceiling. He reached for his weapon as he teleported behind izuku.

'Fast! '

The pig attacked izuku with its staff which was blocked by izukus scythe. Izuku jumped up and used his skill speed up.

[While blessed with a being, any other skill has been prohibited]

As izuku saw this, he was smacked by the staff and flew across the room. Izuku immediately got up and used the life steal skill. The wave this time was bigger and much more concentrated. The pig smacked the wave with his staff and broke the skill. Even though izuku was shell shocked, he decided to run forward and jump to the ceiling. As he reached the ceiling, he kicked himself down as he dodged the pigs' staff. Going behind him, he used the skill again and actually hit him. Seems like without the staff the pig is just big and nothing special. Every time izuku struck the pig, he got stronger and stronger. And the pig became weaker and weaker. This went on for 30 minutes when suddenly he stopped.

[The death god's blessing has stopped]

"HaHa seems like your luck stops now little rat."

Izuku did not waver. He let the pig get closer and closer before...

[Speed up has been activated]

[Power up has been activated]

[Fatiguing strength has been activated]

[Stealth has been activated]

Izuku still had the scythe and the boosted stats. Izuku went behind him in a flash and swung the scythe down. The gigantic pig body was severed in two whole parts. Not just the pig but the floor and the entire dungeon itself.

[The death god is impressed. He sent you a gift]

'Open. Exit dungeon'