Virginia Smash

(They didnt actually btw) 

I saw Allmight off as I quickly ran to a nearby alleyway. From there I entered my inventory and brought my villain suit. It was a mix of black and purple and was made by yuto. As I put my normal clothing into my inventory, I jumped up and started scouting to do my daily task.

[Daily Task 2: Kill 1 person before the day ends]

[Rewards: +5 stats for every stats]

I started getting these tasks when my villain point reached over 3000. And honestly It really wasn't that hard to do. All I had to do was leave my house at around 8 and kill a homeless man or a criminal. I only did this since I didn't want to fight off a hero or put suspicion on myself by killing people that have alive ties with other people.

As izuku jumped over a building, he heard the faintest sound of a person he is familiar with. He did not know who it was and he is no hero but the people around him must not be messed with. Looking down from the roof, he saw the server girl being harassed by two guys. Izuku debated on whether he wanted to save her or not and came to the conclusion of cutting loose ends. As izuku jumped down, he killed the first guy by stabbing the top of his head. Izuku then quickly spun around and sliced the other guy in half. As Izuku faced the server girl, he grabbed the knife and put it up to her eyes.

"U-Umm thanks for saving me Shuten Doji." She said.

"Hoo you know my villain identity I see. So why should i not kill you right now?" Izuku said as he pushed her against the wall.

"Well i'm your biggest fan! Oh sorry. My name is himiko toga." She said while pressing her chest to izukus body.

"My.... fan?" Izuku said while looking at her eyes. Her eyes were yellow and in the moonlight, her eyes shined golden.

"Is that right... Well I'll spare you this time around server girl."

"Eh... are you perhaps the boy from the cafe?" She asked as she put her hand over her mouth. Izuku slowly took his mask off and released his villain's menace.

"So what if I am, server girl?" Izuku looked her dead in the eyes as he released a smile. Izuku turned around as he was not in the mood to do any villain work.

As he was walking out, he felt a tug on his shirt. Looking behind him he saw the server girl whose head was down. As he grabbed her head up, all he saw was the face of ecstasy. She was blushing and smiling from ear to ear. Ah she's fucking crazy.

"Shuten doji... please make me your woman." She said with heavy breath in between each word. Izuku grabbed her face with his palm and gently caressed her cheek.

"What can you do for me, server girl? Can you kill your parents, friends and yourself for me? Can you massacre millions of people just because I said so?" Izuku asked as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"YES! YES I CAN! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY SHUTEN DOJI! AND DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT? JUST SEARCH ME UP! I HAVE ALREADY KILLED MANY BY MYSELF!"

Toga screamed as her face still kept its bliss. To izuku, this was shocking. He never expected this to happen. And for izuku, this was not bad at all. From the way she looks and acts, she probably has more experience and connection then Izuku and if her quirk is useful, this can work well.

"Pfft. Thats cute. Sure we can date for 1 week and if i don't like you by then, then you shall die." Izuku said as he grabbed togas hands.

Now why did izuku accept her proposal? Just for love? To have companions? No it was for a bigger purpose. A purpose that cannot be said now but said later.

.

.

.

Izuku woke up out of his bed as he started stretching. Looking next to him he saw toga sleeping next to him. Seeing she was still asleep, he got out sneakily and did his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, getting some quick breakfast and going for a run. While izuku was running, he remembered how his mom reacted when he brought toga home. It was actually funny in both ways. The reaction of his mom was very much like 'izuku you're too young! And your girlfriend is so cute!' And for toga it was very much like 'Oh my god deku your mom is so cute! And this house is so cozy!' And izuku and toga had a good time together. They talked about things they did, wished to do and they're ambition. Izuku found toga to be both crazy in the best and worst way.

Izuku did a quick lap and made his way to dagobah beach. There he saw a skinny blond man sitting on the pile of garbage.

"Hello sir all might." izuku said, creeping up behind him.

"Young man you're early." Allmight said as he yawned.

"Ok so how can i get your quirk?"

"Not so fast young man." All might said as he pointed at the garbage around us.

"I shall give you a test young man. For one for all, you need a suitable vessel. If the vessel is too weak, your body will explode." All might explained.

Scoffs. "All might you think too weak of me." Izuku said as he walked up to a rusty locker. Izuku Took looked at all might before roundhouse kicking the locker. The metal locker just snapped in half. Izuku then went to a fridge and punched it. There was no dent. No scratch. The fridge just exploded.

"All might. Is that not enough for you?" Izuku said as he looked at allmights wide eyes expression.

"Ehem Ehem, but you should still clean this beach. I'm sure with your strength I don't need to tutor you." All might said while fake coughing.

Izuku looked around and started touching his imaginary beard. 'Maybe.... No, I can do it within a week.'

"Allmight let's make a deal. If I can clean this place in a week, then you have to give me something special."

"Oh I do like deals. What is it?"

Snickers, "Give me all information about the villain group, Youkai"