Sports festival - 3

Ochaco, Mei and Tokoyami celebrated while izuku looked up at the camera and smiled with a thumbs up.

Somewhere dark...

"Alright we got the signal. Do it."

Back at the festival, everyone got some break and some rest. The fighters were picked and they knew who they were fighting. Izuku saw that he was fighting hitoshi. Someone he knew from the list. As he was walking around, he got stopped by Ojiro.

"Hey izuku."

"Hello Ojiro."

"Umm the person you're fighting. I think I know his quirk."

"Oh I know. Thanks for the heads up though"

Izuku then went outside to the food stands to buy something to eat. He was hungry.

After an hour or so, everybody went back to the stadium and the last event started. The students entered the arena as the crowds cheered them on. Izuku entered through one side and hitoshi came from the other side. As they got in the middle of the arena, a countdown started as everybody counted down with midnight. As it reached zero, Hitoshi tried striking a conversation.

"Hey my name's hitoshi. What about you?"

"My names izuku."

Hitoshi smiled as izukus body stopped moving.

"Walk out the arena."

Izuku slowly moved towards hitoshi. Hitoshi was confused but quickly thought that he must be leaving the arena from his side.

As izuku passed by hitoshi, he quickly moved around and punched hitoshi in the back of the head. Hitoshi looked back to see how Izuku disobeyed his order. Then izuku lifted his hair to show his ears.

"What the fuck." Hitoshi muttered as he passed out.

Izuku won and the next few people fought. Izuku didn't look at the match much but he did look at his phone a lot. It looked like he was texting multiple people. Izuku then put his phone down as he saw that it was time for Iida to fight. It was Iida vs mei. Izuku looked at mei since he did want to recruit her. But Izuku knows he won't be able to observe much since Iida will end this fast.

Iida from the other side used his quirk as he jumped up and kicked the ground, hard. He sent some dust clouds to block her vision. Then with his fast moves he caught mei and had his foot right beneath her chin.

"I-i surrender."

The fight ended fast as izuku assumed and they both left the arena for the next fighters. A few fights later, Izuku saw the final match for the semi final. Ochaco vs katsuki. This intrigued izuku's interest. With how much he knows of katsukis quirk, he knew that he would win. But he didn't know by how much he would win.

As the fight started, ochaco tried touching Katsuki a few times but all that ended badly. It wasn't that Katsuki was on defense but in reality he was on the offense. As Ochaco tried touching him, Katsuki would dodge and grab her wrist and let off some explosion. While he still had her gripped, he did some massive explosion to her body. It was slowly looking like a slaughter. A few minutes later, ochako was getting used to katsukis move but she was also running low on stamina. It was now a battle of attrition. Or most people thought.

Izuku on the other hand saw what she was doing and silently applauded her. Looking up, there could be seen boulders that were chipped away from the floor. Izuku was impressed. So impressed that he decided to help her a bit. Sending an invisible clone to Katsuki to mess with his senses. A few seconds later, Ochaco jumped back and clapped her hands together. That's when everyone else looked up.

In the sky were many many rocks and boulders that were chipped from the ground. And as she clapped her hands together, all of the rocks started falling down. Everyone thought Katsuki would lose here but Izuku thought otherwise. He put his hands in the sky as a massive explosion came out of his hand. Destroying all the rocks in the sky. Katsuki then looked at ochaco with a grim smile. He readied his hands again and sent another explosion. A dust cloud was formed as the crowd was silent. As the dust cloud cleared, it showed Izuku blocking the explosion with his back. And ochaco right in front of him. Izuku looked back at Katsuki and gave him the death stare.

"Katsuki wins!" Midnight screamed, trying to lift the crowds spirit. It worked and Katsuki walked off the arena. Ochaco and izuku walked to the nurse room to get ochaco and izuku treated. Izuku didn't need the treatment but to blend in, he did. Izuku and ochaco talked before izuku came out to do the quarter final fight. While walking to the arena, he wondered why he saved ochaco. He did it without realizing.

He walked into the arena as he saw shoto eye to eye. As midnight started the countdown, izuku charged up his one for all. As the count reached 0, shoto sent a massive ice attack.