First boss kill

Sten used his spear to block the attack as he didnt even budge. Seeing he was in a bad position, izuku pushed him self back using his sword. As izuku landed, sten rode in front of him and went for a spear strike. Being a bit to late to react, izuku turned his head around as a long cut mark appeared on his face. Taking his chance with stens spear behind him, izuku twirled and swung his sword to attack his horses leg and stens body.

What he didnt know was that sten didnt stop when he attacked izuku. So when he struck, he hit nothing but air. And that strike was high risk and high reward. Since it actually took so much Stamina. With his back torwards his enemy, sten didnt hesitate to attack him.

[Power up] Activated

[Speed up] Activated

When the spear came to izukus attack range, izuku ducked and ran under the horse. While the horse was still above him, izuku fell back on to his arms and kicked the horses gut with both leg. While the horse was mid air, sten couldn't attack him as efficiently. Izuku jumped and slashed his horse in two. And before izuku landed on the ground, izuku did a vertical slash down at sten.

Sten and his now dead dead horse landed a moment after izuku did. Sten stood with one of his arms missing. Sten dropped his spear and gripped his short sword. He then leaned forward and ran. Sten turned into a blur of light before re appearing mid air, next to izuku. He did a horizontal slash as izuku blocked with one of his hand supporting his blade. Izuku slid on the ground and only stopped after a few yards. Izuku jumped back to create some did distance but that didnt work since sten was right in front of him. He blocked his slash again as he jumped somewhere else. But the same results. He did this for a little bit when he suddenly saw a notifications.

[Speed up] deactivated.

'Shit'

Knowing he was at a massive disadvantage, izuku used bolt and moved up. While mid air, izuku activated [Inevitable]. When izuku fell, sten realized he was up. Sten stabbed izuku when He was up but it went through him. Izuku held his sword with both hand and was holding his sword in a reverse grip. He raised his sword up and slashed down.