Technique

When izuku entered the dungeon, the door behind him close automatically. Looking in front of him, he saw a giant field with all sorts of bladed weapon stuck on the ground. As he stepped forward, a warning message appeared.

[You are now approaching a E rank dungeon]

[Objective:
- Dodge or block all of the weapons.
- Kill the boss at the end.]

[Rewards: A sword technique, A quirk]

Izuku was surprised but quickly dismissed the screen.

I have to dodge all of this?

Izuku gritted his teeth as he ran straight forward. Seemed like the objective was to cross the field. As soon as izuku stepped forward, the weapons in a 2 yard radius moved and came for izuku. Izuku got out both of his swords and started blocking and dodging. One from the top, two from side, and 4 swords aiming at his limb. It was a pattern izuku recognized. But as izuku was blocking a sword from the top, izuku saw a sword come straight for his face. Not able to block it, izuku jumped back. That stopped the swords from coming at him. Izuku then decided to allocate some free points.

Name: Izuku midoriya   Level: 5 (0/13)
Title: None

Hp: 60/60   MP: 150/150  Villain points: 10

Strength: 10     Physique: 10 - Agility: 18    Intelligence: 10

Vitality: 14 - Fatigue: 15 -  Free points: 0

-

[Your physique has reached 10! A new skill has been added to your catalog]

[Your agility has reached 10! A new skill has been added to your catalog]

[Your agility has reached 15! A new skill has been added to your catalog]

You get a skill when you also reach 15 points huh... Skills!

[Bolt Lvl: 1] (D rank)
Go straight forward by 10 to 20 yards. 1 min -CD, 5 MP 

[Inevitable Lvl: 1] (D rank)
Allows you to be unkillable for 1 second. -60 MP,  CD 5 hours.

These skills are not horrible. Seems like the skills were meant for this dungeon.

[Instincts Lvl: 1] (C rank)
When something harmful to you appears around you, your sense will be able to detect it.

When you reach 15 points in stats, I guess you get C rank skills then D rank skills.

Izuku prepared himself by doing some light stretches. One thing izuku worried about was his Mana pool. Izuku first used bolt. It was as if he teleported. The swords that was 15 yards in the field were faster and more accurate. Izuku then used speed up. Izuku turned into a blur as he ran for the end of the field. Izuku put one sword on his back and had one sword in front of him. Thankfully, these swords were bigger then izukus body so they worked quite well as shields.
But izuku still got damaged.

After about 11 seconds, izuku saw the finish line were he had to face off against the Boss. One problem. There was thousands and thousands of small daggers coming striaght for him. Izuku couldn't just block this nor could he dodge it. Izuku tried his best by using inevitable and bolt at the same time. Izuku held his sword in a reverse grip and did a cross guard.

*voooom*

As soon as he reached the end of the dagger storm, his speed up skills time was up. Shit! Izuku tried his best to just run for it. But this wasn't like the beginning where he can lightly swing the sword and block it. There was real power behind the swords. Izuku could see the finish line but there was two swords coming from the back. Izuku turned around and jumped. Using his swords as shields. The two sword protected izuku and using this force, izuku propelled himself to reach the end.

[You have finished part 1/2 of this dungeon. What reward do you want first? Quirk or a sword technique]

The screen appeared as a orange flash healed him.

Izuku paused for a bit and answered. Technique!