The breakdown

Disappointed, izuku turned around and decided to go home. About 5 minutes later, while walking soundlessly, he felt fire go towards the back of his head. Izuku ducked and spun around as his elbow dug into katsukis rib. As katsuki landed, he grabbed his sides and winced in pain.

"Deku what were you doing in there?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh i don't know. Maybe saving your ass?" izuku fired back.

"Tch. You think your hot shit now that you moved schools? I'll put you back into place you quirkless shit!"

Katsuki led with his right hook which Izuku already knew he would do. As the punch came closer to izuku's face, Izuku ducked under and head butted his chest. This made Katsuki jump back but as he did, Izuku matched up his speed and kicked katsukis stomach.

"Quirkless this Quirkless that. Is that all you can think of? Are you not a human if you don't have a quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Obviously! If you don't have a quirk then you are a waste of society! What can you even do?"

"But a quirkless kid just beat you up. Does that mean you are worse than trash? And not only that but you've been saved by a quirkless kid when you couldn't do anything with that 'amazing quirk of yours."

"Shut the fuck up Deku!" Katsuki lunged at him but it was no use. As soon as he was going to get up, the izuku axe kicked katsukis face. Bringing him back down.

"Is a quirk really all that means to you? Am I not a person to you kacchan!" Katsuki was going to say something back but seeing izuku's face, he was speechless. Only if katsuki knew what izuku had to go through just to save his life. And this... This is all he gets? His whole life, he thought of katsuki like his friend, companion and brothers. But to him, was he just a waste of space? Izuku's face was morphed. On one hand, he had a face of Anger, vengeance and blood lust. But on the other hand, He had a face of sadness, regret and a face that looked like a man whose soul was broken.

"If that was all i meant to you, then just erase me from your memory."

Izuku started walking away with tears in his eyes which slowly rolled down his face. Katsuki had a moment of notice. What has he done? His only friend that stuck through his attitude, the only friend who didn't befriend him because he had a cool quirk. The only friend who knew him as him. What has he done to his friend?

As izuku turned the corner, he met face to face with all might.

"What do you want all might." Izuku asked.

"I heard your conversation young man."

"Oh. And? Do you perhaps agree with his ideology?"

".... Not one bit."

"huh? "

"You see young man, I was once quirkless as well. Until I met the quirk wielder of One for all."

"One for all?"

"Yes young man. It is a quirk that can be passed down and with every user, it gets more powerful and powerful."

"And why are you telling me this?"

"Well you see, For the next generations of heroes, I need a suitable host for this quirk. A host who is pure of heart and a hero who can lead the next generation of heroes. Now young man. Do you want my quirk?"

Izuku's face was struck. If only all might knew who he really was. He was going to reject but then realized how good of a chance this is. If he can get in the hero business, he can gain intel from the inside. And use his hero authority to take out enemies he had legally.

"All might... I hate you. How horrible can you be to say that to a kid? But with the opportunity you gave me... i shall change my hatred into motivation. I accept!" 

.

.

.

Only three more chapters before i'm done!! By done i mean Three more chapters until the season ends and i can focus on another book.