The after work

Izuku knocked tomura out with his kick. He felt the wind he was creating suddenly becoming weaker. Using clairvoyance, he saw that the heroes had arrived and that his cover was about to get busted. Izuku created another clone and had him attack Izuku with full power. Izuku laid down on the ground to act like he was beaten unconscious. While Izuku was doing this, Kurogiri realized the heroes had appeared. He took tomura with him and disappeared. The powerful tornado collapsed as izuku was shown to be in the middle of the USJ with multiple blood marks around him. Whether it was his blood or not, it didn't matter. Izuku was injured and he needed help asap. The other kids approached Izuku as well and helped him out. The police arrested the villains and the heroes took the students to see if they were injured or not. The police were going to interrogate Izuku but seeing how he was injured, they decided to hold on the questioning for now.

Izuku was awake the entire time and observed the policemen and the other heroes. Looking at their facial muscles and all. Izuku didn't realize this but since he has clairvoyance, he can see through his eyelids. So even if he closes his eyes, he can see well. Izuku was sent into a hospital as all might and one of the cops was talking.

"This is not a random attack by some random villain group. This has to be the league of villains."

"Do you think that all for one can be involved in this attack?"

"Perhaps. It makes more sense that he sent his inheritor down here. I mean it makes no sense that hundreds of villains just appeared in the middle of the USJ."

"Well let's discuss this with the others."

As the detective and all might left the room, Izuku got up and used heal. He wondered about what the two were talking about and made a phone call.

"Research about a man named AFO."

Izuku summoned a clone and left the hospital. He still had things to do.

.

.

.

"Hello Yuto, Bobby, Chris, Seven and Futo. Got enough rest?" Izuku asked as he appeared behind them.

"We've never been more ready than now." Seven said.

Izuku smiled as he said, "Great! Let's get a move on before their troops from tokyo comes."

The leaders jumped down as they raided each building owned by the league of villains. It didn't matter what the buildings were. If it was owned by the L.O.V then they were trashed. They were at this for about 3 hours before they retreated. Around 1000 men from Tokyo arrived and they couldn't deal with them right now. Izuku and the rest went back to their respected house after a long day of raiding. Izuku simply switched spots with his clone and as he did, he felt something heavy on his arm. Looking to the side of him, he saw ochako sleeping while holding his hands. Izuku pulled his hands away as he got up. He took off the hospital uniform and put on his normal attire from his inventory. He was in the UA nurse room so all he did was check himself out and walked home. 

I know that this chapter is quite short but... what do they say. The calm before the storm?