13

Izuku looked at his screen both surprised and delighted. he didn't know this could happen but was also excited. what are the rewards of a B rank dungeon?

Izuku clicked accept as a door 10 times bigger then the normal door appeared in front of izuku. Before he entered, he used some skill upgrade cards and upgraded some of his skills.

[Active recovery (C) -> (B)]

[Active recovery Lvl: 4] (B rank)
1. Heal 100% of you max HP.
2. Cut your fatigue by half. CD:15 min, -90 MP.

[Active recovery (B) -> (A)] 

[Active recovery Lvl: 2] (A rank)
1. Heal 200% of you max HP. Any Remaining HP will turn into defence.
2. Cut your fatigue by 75%. CD:15 min, -90 MP.

Izuku was surprised by these effects. it was worth it to upgrade this skill since this will be the skill that saves his life. 

[Power up (C) -> (B)] 

[Power up Lvl: 2] (B rank)
1. For every 1 strength you have, gain a 1% extra boost to strength.
2. When HP falls below 70%, increase strength by a further 20%
3. When HP falls below 40% Increase strength by a further 40%
-100 to -1000 MP and lasts 1 minute. CD: 8 min

Izuku found this skill to be a bit overpowered. If he meets the requirements, izukus strength can be boosted by 600%. And for his body size, his strength was out of this world. While looking at his skills, he realized there was two new skills.  

[Healing whisper Lvl: 1] (B rank)

1. For every second, heal 5% of your hp for the next 25 seconds.

2. During the time you heal, status effects will not affect you. CD:2HR, -MP: 700

[Stealth Lvl: 1] (A rank)

1. Become invisible for 15 seconds. -90sec, CD: 10min

Izuku was satisfied with these skills and decided to enter the dungeon. As soon as he did, he jumped and dodged a punch coming from a stone monster. Izuku spinned his body with his sword in hand and smacked a bird monster from the sky. He then blocked another monster from the sky with his heavy bracers. As he was slammed into the ground. Izuku used power up and slashed the rock monster to death. izuku side stepped the bird as he grabbed the neck. He then threw the bird to the other sky creature. Killing all of them. 'what was that?'

[Welcome to the B rank dungeon: Inferno]

[You will have to defeat the boss to leave this dungeon. The outside world will not move at all while your in this dungeon. Good luck, Player]

Izuku smiled as he looked in front of him. They were like the sea of a monster. but the three monster he killed gave him a decent amount of EXP. Is this actually a good thing? Izuku activated one of his quirks which was clear vision and activated his other quirk gas control. Since the setting he was in was a volcano, he decided to use the gas around him and surround the monsters. To despair their vision. And since he has clear vision, he can see... clearly. Izuku equipped all of his weapon and armour that gave extra strength and mobility. Izuku then activated his skill fatiguing strength. izuku ran in and started dicing the monsters. One by one and limb by limb izuku slaughtered all the monsters in his path. And since they couldn't see anything, It made it easy to dodge and counter each monster. With every strike the monster does, the more cover izuku gets. After a good 50 minute, the smoke went away as Izuku was standing amongst corpses of monsters. 

Izuku rested for 5 minute as he advanced forward. With the next 3 stages, izuku repeated this strategy and it worked out for him. until he went into the next stage. In this stage, izuku saw 3 monsters that stood out from the others. They were much bigger and had weapons and armour that made them stand out.  Izuku gripped his sword tight as he used his skill stealth. Going behind the three monsters, he jumped and strike one of them in the neck. No damage. Izuku widened his eyes as his instincts went crazy. Izuku took a defensive position as he was sent far away. as he was trying to get out of the debris, he realized all the other monsters were running towards him. Thats when he realized that he cant half ass this. Izuku spat out blood as a black aura surrounded him. 

[The king of death has blessed you with his powers]