Failed plan

This was the day izuku was waiting for. He left his class early and took yuto's motorcycle to the tunnel he first encountered the slime monster. It's been 4 years. 4 years of Training to the bone, Facing death daily and killing 100's of people. And izuku has made a name for himself as the youngest leader of a villain group. The villain groups being 'Youkais.' Which is a Japanese word for monsters. Izuku made the group with his two henchmen's and extended the group by merging with other small groups. And within 6 months, the name Youkai was known by all heroes, villains and law enforcers. As the deadliest and most wild villain group out there. The members of youkai were all 18 and under. With the leader himself to be around 16. Of course that was false but how would they know. They first made their presence known by bombing a mall and terrorising people.

Izuku yawned as he realized it was time for him to get 'attacked.' He wore a smile as he walked inside the tunnel. Unlike 4 years ago, he wasn't a small twerp. Though it doesn't show because of his clothes and his big hood, he was very toned and tall compared to his old self. And unlike 4 years ago, he had superhuman senses and he knew where the slime monster was. He was above him. As izuku slowly walked forward, he suddenly jumped back. Dodging the slime monster easily. Izuku brought out his sword as he sliced the monster in half with one swing. And maybe also cracked the tunnel up a little bit. Knowing all might was going to show up, Izuku decided to get on the floor and pretend like he collapsed. And soon enough... "Don't worry civilians as I am here! Huh? What happened here young man? Young man?"

All might was going to help izuku first but then realized the slime monster was slowly recuperating himself. All might first put the slime in his two Dr.Pepper bottles before waking izuku up. "H-Huh? Oh ALL MIGHT?" Izuku screamed. "CAN I GET YOUR SIGNATURE?" "Don't worry kid as i have already done it!" Izuku felt sick to the stomach doing this but he had no choice. "Well then kiddo, see you later." As all might was going to leave, he jumped onto all might's back as he needed the scenario to go the same way. And as he was over the city, he released the bottle that was in allmights pocket. "Young man? What are you doing here?"

All might quickly landed on a roof to keep izuku 'from dying' to fall damage. "Before you go all might. I have a question. Do... you think I can be a hero even though I'm quirkless?" Izuku said this as he was bowing. Truth be told he was disgusted in his stomach but to keep izuku from getting into trouble in a few hours from now, he needed to do this. As izuku looked up, he saw a skinny man who looked a little bit like all might. "All might what happened to you?" Izuku asked worriedly. "listen kid, don't tell anyone this." All might said as he lifted his shirt. "Because of this injury I got 5 years ago, I can only do hero work 5 hours a day." Izuku nodded with a sad face but inside, this was perfect. All might have a weakness and everyday he was getting weaker. "And to answer your answer kid, no. Hero work is dangerous and without a quirk, you're fucked. But there are other career paths you can choose." izuku again acted all sad as he started walking towards the door. As he was about to exit, he looked back and with a covered smile he said, "You know all might, with that attitude you might make more monsters." Izuku quickly left the building and ran towards where the slime monster incident will happen. Since it will take some time, Izuku went to a nearby cafe to get a quick drink. As he was sitting on the desk writing things down on paper, he got approached by a female server with messy blonde hair with two buns . She had yellow eyes and had a bit of fang like teeth. "Uh can i help you?" Izuku asked as he took a sip of tea. The server leaned into izuku and started smelling. "Blood. I smell blood on you cute boy." Izuku grabbed her chin and brought her eyes to his eyes. "And what about it, server girl." izuku was wearing his clothes that were borrowed from yuto since yuto was a very fashionable person. So he guessed the girl was just hitting on him but the fact that she can smell the blood on him was very troubling. Izuku just got up and left the cafe and looking back, he must have left an impression on the girl. She was blushing like crazy.

Izuku started walking when he suddenly heard a huge explosion. 'Is it happening?' Izuku ran to where the sound is to feel a wave of nostalgia. There it was. Katsuki was stuck like izuku once was. And like last time, the heroes didn't do anything. Izuku decided to run in acting like a hero. Izuku threw his bag but unlike last time, it hit the slime's eyes. Making the slime blind for a few seconds. Izuku grabbed katsukis hands and threw him to the heroes. When the slime's vision came back, his movements stopped. It was the same boy as last time who almost killed him. But then, the slime realised what izuku was holding. He was holding a paper that wrote, "If you don't want to die, act like i'm just a normal boy." The slime, though scared, trusted the boy and he was engulfed by the sludge monsters. Izuku's acting was great. He looked scared and acted desperate. Izukus original plan was to engulf the place with steam and to make his clone who is dressed up differently to save him. His clone was all ready to go but something unexpected happened. All might emerged from nowhere and was now standing in front of him. Like what izuku did to katsuki, all might pull izuku out and throw him to the heroes. Izuku landed on his feet and had a face of disappointment.

"TEXAS SMASH!"

The end -

All the skills used in this chapter:

[Demon Clone Lvl: 1] (A rank): Create a clone of yourself that shares 50% of your stats and all your skills. [CD: 24Hr, MP: 1min/-500]