Villain Vs Villain

The very next day, as izuku came into class, he was very wary of the teachers in UA. Seeing how the staffs and the teacher reacted to him, it would seem like allmight did not tell anyone or they did not have suspicion on him. Izuku sat down on his seat as he looked through the group chat and saw what the people were discussing. Some wanted to ambush, some wanted to attack the bus while others wanted to look for a different chance since all might will be there. Izuku turned his phone off as class started. From the quirk apprehension test, izuku noted down what everybody's quirk acts like and how strong they can be. The few people that caught izuku's eyes were Todoroki, Momo, Katsuki, Kaminari and Kirishima.

The one person who caught Izuku's eyes the most was Todoroki. Izuku looked through their school's database and saw Todoroki's true quirk. Half cold, Half Hot. But all izuku saw was Todoroki use his Ice quirk and not his fire quirk... As izuku finished his notes, he heard running sounds coming into his class. As he saw the door open, he saw allmight abruptly enter the class. Seeing how allmights body was very fresh, he could imagine that allmight change his form probably a few minutes before he entered the class.

Izuku clicked his pen as he absorbed what all might was saying. As he finished the sentence, a wall came down from where the windows were and from the wall came out briefcases. Izuku was curious about what his costume was. He never submitted anything. As he opened the case, he felt that his case was heavier than other cases. As he went into the change room and opened the case, he saw a note taped on the lid of the suitcase.

Tearing it off, he opened the piece of paper to see that the suit's style was made from Yuto. Izuku crinkled the paper and put it in his pocket. He started taking things out as he started examining it and wearing it. Yuto and the other villain league leaders were in on Izuku joining UA. So they had a meeting on their planning and how to meet while not being seen.

One of the discussions was to what quirk and what power was izuku being restricted to. They did not know of allmight and his OFA except for Yuto. He is the only person who knows about Allmight and OFA except for Allmight himself. Izuku told everyone else that he has a clone quirk, air quirk and power quirk. Nothing about his healing skills, stealth, nothing like that. Izuku was restricted to his power quirk since shuten doji was known for his speed, power and sudden mist and fogs. If you see a sudden fog where fog is not supposed to be, then 99% chance it's an attack from shuten doji. The other 1% is a fire.

Back to current izuku, he finished wearing the costume and came through the tunnel with the rest of the students. Izuku checked himself out and saw that he really did look like a premature hero. He had a thick green bodysuit with a black mask on. The green bodysuit had some details on it and it showed izuku's features very well. Izuku looked at Iida's costume and thought it was very suited for his hero persona. Iida had a full body armor that looked sort of like his brother's costume. Izuku crossed his arms as he listened to allmights explanation.

Izuku picked his number and he realized he was partnered with the infinity girl. He sighed in disappointment but when he saw his enemies, he smiled. He shared a glance as Iida glanced back. Iida and Katsuki went into the building to plant the bomb. Izuku and uraraka planned for this mission in the 5 minutes they had. As the timer went off, izuku and uraraka entered the building. Uraraka went from the first floor and izuku jumped and smashed into the third floor. As he entered the floor, he saw katsuki at the end of the hallway.

"Well well well... what a coincidence." Izuku said as he slowly walked towards katsuki.

"I don't know how you made it into UA but it's time to exterminate the rats!" Katsuki yelled as he jumped towards izuku.

Izuku ducked his hook and punched him back. As katsuki slammed into the wall, izuku kicked his stomach into the next room. Breaking the wall behind katsuki. Katsuki immediately got up and tried exploding izuku's head. He dodged the explosion and roundhouse kicked katsukis head. Katsuki dodged that as well and jumped back using his quirk.

"Do you know what this thing on my arm is?" Katsuki asked.

"I don't know. What is it?" Izuku asked with a monotone.

"It collects my sweat and it's used to create a larger blast. Lets see who's stronger. You or me?" As katsuki said that, he released the pin. Allmight tried to stop them but both izuku and katsuki took their earpiece off. Izuku saw the explosion come and didn't want to dodge it. Instead he wanted to fight it head on. Izuku used 50% OFA and punched the explosion coming towards him. The room was covered in smoke and when the debris resided, izuku was nowhere to be seen. Until Katsuki saw a light from the left of him. As he turned around, he saw izuku dropkick him with minor injuries. Katsuki went back and smashed into 3 walls. Izuku wiped his sweat as he grabbed his earpiece.

"The bombs not on the third floor. I think it's on the 4th floor." Izuku said enbetween pants.

Izuku slowly used the tape to cover his wounds and walked towards the other rooms on the third floor. He entered a door to see the bomb. Izuku's eyes widened and he ducked. Iida's foot hit the door and he retracted back to the bomb.

"You damn hero! I will blow up this city!" Iida said villainously.

To be fair he is a real villain and now that he has to act like one, Iida is doing a great job.

Izuku held on to the door and took off the door knob.

"Damn villain. Today i will get you!" Izuku threw the door knob at Iida and since he was wearing a mask as well, the door knob despaired his vision. Izuku then grabbed Iida's leg and his arm and slammed him on the ground. Now that Izuku was on top of Iida, Izuku threw barrages of punches at Iida. Iida did a good job of dodging and blocking izuku's attacks. Iida used his quirk tok move his body up and get izuku off his torso. It worked and they were both on ground level now. Iida started the fight off first by doing a low kick. Izuku checked it but the kick suddenly turned into a high kick. Izuku blocked it with his arms but Iida used his quirk to force izuku down. Izuku took note of this and slipped down while kicking Iidas stand leg. They would have continued the fight but izuku saw uraraka coming so he ran towards the bomb full speed and the heroes won.

"For another day." Izuku said to IIda as he left the building.