Break

The robot broke and as izuku jumped down, there was an explosion behind him. Izuku started walking towards the exit, ignoring all the stares at him. While walking back, he saw the three guys he beat up earlier. Izuku gave them a glare with villains' menace before exiting the building. Those three guys promptly pissed themselves.

Izuku quickly ran out of the building and went to his motorcycle. As he reached the parking lot, he saw a man sitting on his motorcycle.

"What do you want stuck up boy?" Izuku said as he saw Iida sitting on his motorcycle.

"I came here because... I know who you are." Iida said as he brought out his phone. On his phone was a picture of him beating up those three boys.

Izuku suddenly appeared behind Iida and grabbed the back of his neck.

"First of all, get the fuck off of my bike." Izuku said as Iida got off with his hands up in the air.

"Secondly, what do you mean, you know who i am?"

"U-Uhh you are shuten doji no?" Iida said while trembling.

"You are very courageous to confront me this way. You think i won't kill you right here right now?" Izuku asked as he tightened his grip.

"N-no! You misunderstand! I wanna... join you!" Iida said while grunting.

Izuku made a confused face as he released his grip. As Iida was breathing heavily on the floor, izuku tossed Iida a helmet.

"Get off the ground and get on the motorcycle. You wanna join don't you?"

Iida paused for a second before he put on his helmet and got on the motorcycle.

"So uhh where are we?" Iida asked as izuku parked his motorcycle.

"Are you gonna back off now? Cause if you are then i'm going to have to dispose of your body."

"No, I'm not backing off."

"Perfect. This is a test. I'll give you someone to fight off against to see if you are worthy." Izuku said as the both of them entered the building. In one moment Izuku was in his black trainers. And the other moment he was Shuten Doji. Inside the building, it reeked of alcohol, cigarettes and blood. Filling the room was screams of terror and the scream of crowds. There were people in the alleyway who all bowed to him out of respect and fear. Izuku went into the upper floor and looking out, was a stadium. Illegal matches.

"IIda, you will be fighting in there. Do you need to prepare anything?"

Iida looked shocked but he decided that it's now or never. He took off his school uniform and went down to the ring. While warming up, his enemy also approached the battle. He had black smoke like smoke from fire, covering his body. Except for his hair and his eyes. His opponent had long black hair and red eyes.

Iida looked around as he felt sweat drip down his face. In the crowd there must have been around 5000 people just watching him. The pressure got to him. So much that he didn't realize the bell rang. He suddenly snapped out when he realized his opponent did a kick to his face. Iida barely dodged but it still hit his nose. Iida jumped back and grabbed on to his nose. Blood dripped down as he realized that his life really is on the line.

The man came in again with a flashy 360 kick. Iida used his quirk and faked a kick with his left leg. His opponent was tricked. Iida's real target was the opponents thighs. He kicked it with 100% power and felt his leg dig in his opponents flesh.

It was a strange feeling. It was like the feeling of stabbing someone for the first time. Iida retreated his leg and went for a hook to the face. His opponent dodged by leaning back and countered with an uppercut to his chin. As his face was knocked up, his opponent took the chance to side kick Iida's stomach. His face went down as he grasped his stomach.

"Come on boy!"

"You think you can join yokai with those skills!"

Words like these invaded his mind. He was doubting himself. He really thought that he would die here.

Izuku knew this situation would happen. And he came with two resolutions. One, he breaks and dies here. Or, he breaks out of his shell and becomes a real villain.

Back to Iida boy, his opponent would not just stand there for the kid to have a mental breakdown. Opponent ran in and jumped. He did an axe kick and in the middle of the axe kick, Iida's time stopped. As the leg was 2 inch away from hitting his head, Iida side stepped and did a kick to the enemy's head. The enemy looked at the boy's eyes and saw that something was different. He was serious now.

Iida stepped in and went for a kick to the same thigh he kicked previously. Knowing where he was gonna strike, the enemy moved his leg back and went for a cross. Iida swerved his head and countered it with his hook. While the opponent was hurt, Iida jumped up and did an axe kick. Iida's axe kick landed and it brought the enemy down. As the enemy was slowly getting up, Iida used his quirk and 100% power soccer kicked the opponent's face. Making him fly with his head.

"And the match is over!"

Iida breathed as he fell down to the floor. Looking at his opponent, he wondered if he died. As he was wondering that, the smoke faded away and his body glowed orange. The black spray paint wore off and his red eye contacts fell off. He fought izuku. More specifically his clone. Izuku's clone disappeared as Real izuku emerged from the side.

"He is now one of us. Treat him well boys!"