Living Together?

Mika is not feeling really well as soon as she opens her eyes after a deep slumber. She felt a bit cold but her skin was a little bit warm. She's worried coz she knew it's not a nice idea to get sick because of her condition right now. So she quickly goes to her bathroom and do her morning routines then stepped out from her room to finds her mom. Seemed Tita Bhaby knew that Mika was looking for her coz while Mika is going down stairs, she called her to have some breakfast.

"Ma parang di ok ung pakiramdam ko today." She said as she reached their dining table where her mom was putting some foods and plates.

"Patingin nga Potch if may lagnat ka." Tita Bhaby said then walks near Mika and puts her hand on her daughter's forehead and neck.

"May sinat ka Potch. We need to go the doctor para macheck ka lalo your pregnant." Tita Bhaby worriedly said.

"Ma I'm scared." She said as if she was about to cry. Ever since she became pregnant, she became emotional as well. Konting may maramdaman sya natatakot na sya at madali din mairita kya madalas iiyak na lang sya.

"Shh Potch calm down. Wag iiyak sinat lang yan. Have some breakfast then were going to the doctor." Tita Bhaby said while caressing her back to calm her.

So as soon as Mika finished her breakfast they went straight to a clinic nearby to checked Mika's condition. Fortunately, theres nothing to be worried about. It's just a simple slight fever. The doctor just advise Mika, to drink lots of water, and have some long rest.

When they got back, Kiefer was already there waiting for them. He looked so worried. Mika knew it's because of her and their baby.

"Babe what happened?" He asked then put an arm into her shoulder and while his free hand caressing her tummy.

"Don't worry Kief were fine. Sinat lang daw. Napagod lang ako at nainitan." She said touching his cheek, trying to convinced him to stop from worrying.

"You need to rest. Your hungry Babe?" He asked while pointing to her some boxes of her favorite doughnuts on the dining table. As soon as Mika saw the boxes she giggled and kissed him on the lips and bit his lower lip.

Damn! May doughnut na nga sya nangagat pa. Naku Reyes humanda ka lang sakin mamaya. The he grin with that thoughts.

"Kiefer wag mo masyado pakainin si Mika ng mga matatamis. Wag mong patabain ang buntis." Tita Bhaby said then rolled her eyes.

Kiefer just smile then scratched the back of his head as an answered to his soon-to-be mother in law statement.

"Mama naman! Minsan na nga lang ako ispoiled ni Kief eh." She said while pouting her lips.

"Anung minsan kilala ko yan si Kiefer pagdating sayo. Lahat ng gusto mo nasusunod." Tita Bhaby said then smirked.

Kiefer and Mika just glanced at each other and hide their grins because of what they heard from their mom.

After Mika finished munching her doughnuts, she asked Kiefer to join her for an afternoon snooze. Knowing Kiefer, sympre favorite yun ni Manong. It's one way to cuddled with Mika. Tatanggi pa ba sya? Of course not!

"Kief mataba na ba ako?" She asked while her fingers fidgeting the buttons of his polo shirt. They were laying on her bed. Her head against his chest and his other arm on her back, gently caressing it and holding her near him.

"Ahmm Babe bumigat ka eh." He said trying to teased her.

"Ang sama mo Ravena." She said then sat up and slapped his chest.

"Aww Babe masakit un ha. Di bola dibdib ko." He said holding his chest pretending that he was really hurt. And when he looked at her, there were some tears on her eyes already.