The Feels

Right after Kiefer and Mika's surprise civil wedding, they drove to a nearby restaurant with their friends. There, they celebrated the new milestone of their life. Although it was a surprised event for Mika, she felt very happy and complete. Finally sakanya na talaga si Kiefer. Kanyang kanya na at wala na aagaw.

Their friends were also happy for them. Sabi nga nila ang dami pa daw nila arte sila din pala talaga. Si Pauly nga nagawa pa magpasalamat sa bukol kasi un daw ang start ng lovestory nila.

After their sumptuous lunch, their friends bid goodbye to them. Si Ara may inabot pa sakanya na small bag then whispered to her to enjoy the night. Mika just made a funny face to her at hinampas na lang si Ara pati si Kim at Aly na nagtatawanan din.

While Kiefer was driving Mika noticed that their not going back to Manila either Bulacan. Kiefer somehow was going up to much farther of Batangas. That's why she felt the urged to ask him.

"Bae are we not going home yet?" She asked looking so confused.

"Ahmm nope. I'll take you to the place, where you can feel amazing Babe." He answered then hold her hand then kissed it.

"Ha? Bae si Twokie baka umiyak un hanapin ako." She said worriedly.

Kiefer just glanced at her then smiled before answering her.

"Babe you should relax. Twokie is fine. His really well taken care of." He answered calmly.

Mika just took a deep sighed after hearing him. Di na sya pwede mangulit kasi kilala nya kung gaano ka organized at responsible si Kiefer. Kumbaga naisip nya pa lang si Kiefer nagawa na.

A gentle caress into her cheek woke Mika. And when she opened her eyes Kiefer face was right infront of her. So close that at any moment their lips could touch to each other.

"How was your snoozed Gorgeous?" He asked using his sexy voice.

Mika stretched her arms and yawned first before answering him.

"Ahhhmm Bae where are we now?" She asked trying to look around.

"Where in Punta Fuego Babe." He answered grinning.

"Seryoso Bae?" She surprisingly asked.

"Uhuh" He simply answered.

"Gosh! Bae the last time I went here was when I'm still a Lady Spiker." She said excitedly then hugged him.

"Kya I chose this place for you and for us kasi di pa natin nagawa magpunta dito na tayo dalawa lang." He explained then kissed the tip of her nose.

As soon as they got off from the car. Kiefer held her waist and both of them walked to the reception/lobby of the resort. They were greeted by the staff and told them that their villa is ready.

Di alam ni Mika na nirent ni Manong ung buong resort for the two of them. Gusto kasi ni Kiefer masolo talaga sya tonight and the following day.

When they arrived at their villa. Gulat si Mika sa ganda ng room nila. It was a huge room with a japanese modern design. Theres a king size bed then the colors of the room was a combination of black, white and red.

Then when she opened the closet, she surprised to saw a black little tube dress in a lace fabric.

Kiefer saw her looking at the closet. Kaya bago pa magtanong si Mika sakanya bumanat na si Manong ng.

"Babe wear that tonight please. Can you be my date?" He asked grinning.

"Bae this is for me?" She asked with a creased on her forehead.