Forever.....who said?

After Kiefer leaves her room, Mika stood up hurriedly from her bed. She wants to follow him but due of pride and hate, she just stay inside her room. Staring blankly at the door. And when she heard Kiefer's voice saying goodbye to her parents, she slowly walks near her window. She peeked to see him. She missed him terribly.

"Bakit ba kasi pumunta ka pa? Bait baitan ka na naman. Hashtag Suyu-suyuan. Dami mo alam talaga Ravena. I hate you..i love you! Damn it! Her thoughts while crying.

The next day Mika woke up early. She needs to prepare herself a bit early coz she has an interview for a job which she had passed an application last week.

She felt excited and hoping that she will get that position. She needs that job for Twokie. Ayaw nya na kasi umasa kay Kiefer. Paninindigan nya na kaya nya buhayin si Twokie mag isa at kaya maging responsableng ina para sa baby nya.

"Potchi have some breakfast muna before you leave." Tita Bhaby said while preparing the table for her.

"Yes Ma but I'll take a bite. Just a quick breaky lang po." She answered while rummaging to her bag, checking everything if all the things she needs was already ready.

"Ahmm Ma kayo na muna bahala kay Twokie ha. I'll be back as soon as I can." She said sweetly to her mom.

"Don't worry kami na bahala ni Papa kay Twokie tsaka baka dalawin din sya ni Kiefer today eh." Tita Bhaby said while getting Twokie from Tito Manuel's arms.

Her dad just came out from their garden with Twokie. Every morning it's his routine to bond with his grandson.

Nung narinig ni Mika ang name ni Kiefer bigla nagbeast mode on ang cute nyang face.

"What? Babalik yun dito?" She asked, an irritation in her voice.

"Eh bakit wala naman masama. Diba Twokie?  Twokie si mommy mo nag iinarte. Ayaw ka ipahiram kay Daddy mo." Tita Bhaby talking to Twokie while gently tickling the little happy pill on her lap.

"Teka bakit pala nasabi mo babalik si Kiefer dito anak?" Tito Manuel asked with a furrowed brows.

"Oo nga Potch nagpunta na ba dito si Kiefer?" Tita Bhaby asked while looking at her intently.

"Patay! Ang daldal mo kasi Mika Aereen ayan nahalata nilang alam mo ung pagbisita ni Manong kagabi." Her thoughts.

Little that she knows her parents were just pretending. Acting lang ni Tita Bhaby at Tito Manuel na kunwari deny nila na nagpunta si Kiefer. Alam naman kasi nila na nagpapasuyo lang si Mika kay Kiefer.

Mika cleared her throat first before answering her parents.

"Ah.. Yun ba sinabi ko? Ang sinabi ko may babalikan ba si Kiefer dito. Hindi babalik dito." She simply answered her parents.

"Ah ok!" Tita Bhaby said while simply glancing to her husband.

"Pa, Ma I'm out na po. Bye na. Pakiss ako kay Twokie ko." She said then stood up to lean over Twokie. Alam nyang need nya na umalis dahil baka kung saan pa mapunta ang usapan nila ng parents nya.

"Bye Twokie. Be good to Mamita and Papito. Love you bebe ko." She said then kissed her baby.

****************************

For Kiefer, it's the start of his 'panuyo moves' to Mika. His ready to face her challenges for him. He wants to win Mika back. Bahala na pahirapan sya nito basta mapatawad lang sya nito. Ngayon lang nya nakilala ung totoong sama ng loob ni Mika. Sa tagal nilang magbest friends never pa eto nagalit sakanya ng sobra, ngayon lang talaga. And now, he was planning this time to court Mika, last night he went to Bulacan to asked for forgiveness from Mika's parents. He said sorry for hurting their daughter. He also asked their permissions to court Mika. Natawa na nga lang ang parents ni Mika dahil bakit pa daw sya manliligaw eh naanakan nya na nga si Mika. But the truth, he wants to do it coz he wants to start again, he wants Mika to feel this time that she's really special and he's really and seriously inlove with her. Hindi nya nagawa un noon dahil nauna ung pagkakaroon ng sakit ni Mika tapos si Twokie. Inamin nyang mahal nya nga eto pero di nya naparamdam dito kung pano suyuin o ligawan. He knows Mika deserves to be special and pampered. She's the kind of girl who deserves to be loved forever.