Forever Grateful

"Ahmm Babe can I wrapped my arms around you?" He asked all of a sudden while they were still watching the movie. Almost half of her body was leaning to him, her back was against his chest and head was on the side of his neck. Mika didn't answered him, instead she gently grabbed his both arms and wrapped herself into them.

"Anu Manong ok na? Happy na?" She asked, eyes are still glued into the screen.

"Babe thank you. Parang gusto ko ata magsimba bukas. Blessed beyond belief eh." He answered grinning.

"Pasalamat ka masarap ung luto mo kya nag iba ung timpla ko." She simply replied.

"I love you." He said, whispering into her right ear.

"After ng movie hatid muna ko ha. Si Twokie baka hinahanap na ko." She simply replied, pretending she didn't heard what Kiefer said.

"Yes po." He answered, still with a wide grin on his face. Kiefer felt so happy. Feeling nya ngayon pa lang nya nafeel ung pagkachampion nila sa Singapore. Di man sumasagot si Mika sa mga I love you's nya ok na din kasi, somehow she's getting clingy again.

After the night, Kiefer and Mika had a date on their dream house. Mika decided to be fair to Kiefer. So she asked Kiefer to have his own three rules also while he was courting her.

And as per Manong, his rules are

1. He can holds Mika's hands if she will allows him.

2. His entitled to have a day with a Babe once a week.

3. He can have a sleepover in Bulacan to be with Twokie.

Mika agreed in his rules but told Kiefer that don't abuse the number 1 and most especially his last rule. She even reminded Kiefer about her number 2 rule, which is the yes and no rule.

So yun nga, they had their own fair share of rules and agreements about the courtship.

As for Mika, she's beginning to like their new set up. She felt more at eased knowing that this time Kiefer respect her decisions and listen to her opinions. As of now she's really enjoying her feminine side. Ngayon sya na ang boss at si Kiefer na ang sumusunod. And knowing Kiefer, who has a tendency to be bossy and impatient, now his learning to wait. Finally!

As for Kiefer, he was excited and happy into the 'development' of his courtship to Mika. But he still reminds his self to not expect too much. After all he still just a suitor of Mika. Si Mika pa din magdidecide in the end if she will accept him again. But the truth the courtship thingy that they're doing right now, helped him alot to know the real Mika. Ngayon mas nakikilala nya eto na di na basta nagpapatalo sakanya. She starting to dominate his maleness. But for him it's fine if ma under man sya ni Mika basta ang alam nya mahal nya si Mika at un yung susundin nya. Mas lalo nya pa nga ata minahal si Mika ngayon. Para sakanya ung term na patay na patay eh kulang pa para idefine yung feelings nya ngayon kay Mika. Basta ang alam nya malala na ung tama nya kay Taft Tower.

******************************

At last, it's weekend again. Mika's favorite days coz this is the time she can enjoy her Twokie. Every weekend Mika made sure that all her time will be at Twokie. Naawa din kasi sya sa baby nya, para etong bola na pinagpapasa pasahan dahil alternate sa pag aalaga dito ung mga parents nila ni Kiefer. Twokie is still so young but his already experiencing the situation of having a broken family. And by that she felt so guilty. Kilala nga ni Twokie daddy nya but di nya naman nakakasama ng matagal. Because of her pride Twokie is the one who suffer the most.

She's giving Twokie a bath when Kiefer arrived at their house. She was surprised because when Twokie heard Kiefer's voice, their little happy pill got excited and even made a loud squirming sound as if his own way to get Kiefer's attention.