Her Surprise

Kiefer woke up without Mika by his side. He quickly stood up to find her. He hates to start his day whenever he opened his eyes without Mika by his side.

They were still in his parents house. It's still too early in the morning. He thought maybe she's in the bathroom. But when he was about to knock he saw a note by the door that says

Hi Bae my forever!

Because you've been the best valentine boyfriend, I want to make bawi po. So I decided to give you a gift that you deserve. Ready? First ligo muna ikaw after that go to the kitchen. Mommy Mozzy will give you another note.

                         Your Babe forever

After he read that, si Manong naexcite. Naisip nya anu kaya pakulo ni Mika ngayon. Alam nya na gusto talaga nito bumawi sakanya. Si Mika talaga ang sweet sweet.

He decided to have a quick shower so that he can go to the kitchen. In less that 20min his all ready and rushed to the kitchen and looked for his Mom.

"Good morning Mommy." He greeted his mom then gave her a kissed on the forehead.

"Morning Kuya. Aga natin ha. Hmm excited? Come have some breakfast na" Tita Mozzy said teasing him.

"Eh Mommy nagising ako wala sa tabi ko si Miks. Asan ba sya? Si Twokie?" He asked curiously.

His mom didn't answer him instead she gave her another note but this time it's inside a red envelope that says "Can you be my valentine?"

He immediately ripped the side of the envelope to checked the note inside it.

My forever Bae

Hi! Have some breakfast first. Hope you will like it. I'm the one who made that just for you. Then I have a question po. Mommy Mozzy will be the one to check it if your right or wrong. Then keep all the notes with you until asa harap muna ko

Question: my favorite dessert?

                      Your forever Babe

He couldn't help but to smile after  reading the second note. He felt she's up to something naughty again. Iba talaga kapag si Reyes magsurprise walang tatalo.

"Mommy may question si Miks sa note nya kaw daw magsasabi if correct ako. My answer is chocolate mousse."

"Kuya it's correct. You need to write your answer jan sa note then keep it ok. And when your done I'll give you the next note." Tita Mozzy said while smiling widely to him. Then Kiefer obliged to his Mom's instructions and as soon as his done Tita Mozzy handed him the next note.

The note says

To my forever Bae.

So your answer is correct so the next thing you need to do buy me my favorite dessert and please I want some fries also. Then after you buy all those things please go home na. I'm waiting there. Twokie's with me po. Ingat! Love you.

                from your forever Babe.

After he read her note, Kiefer bid goodbye to his parents and went to her favorite dessert shop. Sa isip nya kahit ubusin nya pa lahat ng chocolate mousse na tinda ng store basta para kay Mika.

When he arrived at the dessert shop, it was still closed. Parang nabawasan excitement ni Manong coz he needs to wait two more hours to finally buy Mika's favorite dessert. He was just patiently waiting inside his car then decided to text Mika.