Her Forever Love

Author's note:

Hi guys!  Share ko lang ulit ahihi. While I'm thinking and typing this chapter I was listening to Tenerife Sea repeatedly. First time ko magtype na may maingay sa background and malaking tulong si kuya Ed Sheeran sakin. Sa ganda nga ng voice nya parang gusto ko tuloy magswimming sa Tenerife Sea.
Hope mapakilig kayo ulit. Thank you. Enjoy!!

*****************************

"I love you Miks..I..love..you..so..much..I..love ...you..eternally."  He said in between their kisses.

"I love you too Kief."  She responded after that long kiss they've shared. Both of them are still panting. Still catching their own breath.

After that blissful moment that happened between them, Kiefer carefully covered Mika's nakedness with a blanket then wrapped her into his arms. Holding her so close to him. While Mika nuzzled her face into the side of his neck. Almost half of her body was on top of Kiefer.

"Babe may naalala ako bigla." He said excitedly while gently caressing her bare back.

"Hmmmm." She just mumbled because of too much exhaustion. She felt her eyes are getting heavy.

"Ahmm naalala ko na si Twokie ginawa natin sa condo ko." He replied then Kiefer shut his eyes, forcing his self to remember that night.

"We made love that night Babe. It was your first time that night." He added.

While his eyes are closed, another flick of scences flashed into his mind vividly.

"Babe I bought some scented candles from IKEA. Vanilla and lavander scent and prepared you a hot bath with some rose petals and scented oil." He said, still eyes are closed and holding Mika even more tighter into his arms.

"Then Babe. That night your wearing one of my favorite oversized shirt." He said.

He noticed that Mika was not responding to all of his ramblings. And when he checked her, he saw Mika's eyes are shut, slightly parted lips with her soft snores. She was already in her deep slumber.

"Babe naman eh. Ang hina mo talaga. Kala ko pa naman may round 2." He said then let out a soft laughed.

Kiefer slowly moved Mika, careful not to wake her up. He shifted her position and once she's settled in, Kiefer hold her again, much near closer to him then doze off too.

*****************************

Mika woke up feeling so light. She felt so happy remembering the things that happened between her and Kiefer. It's still lingered into her mind. Then a smile formed into the corner of her lips that made her giggled. Still fresh into her memory the way Kiefer made love to her. Feeling nya ang ganda ganda nya pagising nya. Ikaw ba naman kayakap mo ang isang Kiefer Ravena magdamag. Aarte ka pa ba?

Last night it was purely happiness and wonderful satisfaction. After all the pains and heartaches, she surrendered all herself again into Kiefer's loving arms. At last, she felt all her fears and doubts were vanished last night. Kiefer healed all her worries, pain, fears and doubts by his hot kisses, gentle touched and warm love.

Ngayon nya narealized na tama si Kiefer. Wala talagang forever. Tanga lang ang naniniwala dun. Kasi kapag nakilala muna ung taong kaya iexplain sayo ang iwanan, sukuan at ayawan dun mo marirealised na lahat ng bagay sa mundo may katapusan. Swerte mo kapag may matapang na sumugal para makasama ka kahit anu pa topak at agiw ang meron sayo.

Ang forever paniniwala lang ng mga umaasang walang katapusan ang lahat. Now for her, forever is another form of expectation. At sabi nga nila don't expect too much, just enjoy every moment until it last. Be with the person you wanted to be, grab the chance to be with the person who can love you unconditionally and love as long as your inlove.