Forever with you

Mika woke up without Kiefer by her side. She lazily stretched her arms. Her naked body covered with their blanket. Then she think about what happened last night.

Last night they made love again. It was totally pure bliss. Kiefer never fails to makes her feel how beautiful she is specially if she's underneath him.

They made love without the ABC access card. Naawa din na kasi sya kay Manong halos two weeks nagtiis tapos talagang pinagaling muna nito ang bukol sa noo. She gave him a reward last night.

She coudn't help but smiled and giggled remembering how passionate Kiefer can be. She was in her deep thoughts when Kiefer entered their bedroom. He was holding a tray of food.

"Morning gorgeous Babe." He greeted her then put the tray on the table near her bed then went near to give her a morning kiss.

"Hmm..sarap..kagigil.." He said in between their kiss. Mika chuckled hearing what Kiefer said.

"Anu niluto mo breakfast ko?" She asked excitedly. As if a little girl waiting for a candy.

"Ahmm pancake with maple syrup and fresh fruits." He answered beaming.

"Yey! But wait. Why hindi heavy breakfast Kief?" She asked wondering. She used to Kiefer's habit, that if they made love the previous night, the following morning he will prepare her a heavy breakfast. Alam kasi ni Manong na kapag nagigising sya after nya mapagod sa gabi eh gutom talaga sya.

"Babe kasi last night egg and hotdog na ung midnight snack mo nun kya ngayon iba naman." He answered and smiled teasingly.

Si Mika nagets agad si Manong kya pinitik nya eto sa noo.

"Aww Babe. Ang sakit nun. Kagagaling ng bukol ko ah." He said while gently massaging his forehead.

"Kasi ang dami mo alam. Kaw nga din nagdessert kagabi." She teased him then chuckled.

"The best dessert ever for me. Red velvet cupcake with vanilla frosting hahaha." He said while laughing loudly.

Si Mika namula bigla kya piningot nya na lang si Manong para tumigil sa pang aasar sakanya.

"Aray..aray Babe. Totoo naman Babe ang cute kasi nyan parang cupcake." He replied.

"Stop it please." She said then pouts her lips.

"Aww my Babe. Sorry na. Love you." He said then leans his forehead to hers. Mika just smiled to him.

For Mika, kahit sobrang kulit at pilyo pa ni Manong, nothing can beat her happiness if she's with him.

After she had breakfast, she hits the shower and prepared herself. Today their going to her stylist for her wedding gown. In six months from now she will be marrying again Kiefer. But this time they're going to have their church wedding.

Excited na sya for this big event sa life nya. Finally, yung dream nya nung bata pa sya na wedding matutupad na. Kiefer let's her do the decisions about her wedding. Basta support lang si Manong financially.

Actually, the planning and arranging everything was a bit stressful for Mika. Di kasi sya sanay sa mga ganito pag oorganized lalo sakanila dalawa si Manong ang expert at maselan sa mga certain details. But she's happy kasi hinahayaan talaga sya ni Manong magdecide sa lahat ng gusto nya for her wedding.

*****************************

Before lunch time they arrived into the office of her designer. She chose Elie Saab to designed her wedding gown.

She wants a simple wedding gown. So she asked Elie to make her a strapless mermaid gown in an exquisite floral chantilly lace with some shimmering gemstones details.

Then for Kiefer, dahil masyado nga maselan ang Manong at sosyalin. His suit was made by GUCCI.

Mika chose the combination of black and pink as her motiff for her wedding. And she chose Rajo Laurel to designed for her the dress for the sponsors and entourage.

After their meeting with the designers, they went to their wedding planner.

Mika chose Batangas for the venue. The Caleruega Church will be the venue of their wedding ceremony and the reception will be at Punta Fuego resort.

The other details for their wedding will be handle by their wedding planner and by next week they will just check it.

****************************

Medyo late na din sila nakauwi ni Manong that day. But both of them are extremely happy. Especially Kiefer, kasi ung babaeng mukhang forever eh nagawa nya na maging happy.

"Kief thank you so much for everything." She said. Both of them are now lying in bed. Cuddling each other.

"Babe you don't need to say thank you. I should be the one po to do that." He said while holding her chin then kissed her forehead.

"Babe let me thank you for giving me the best that you have. For making me happy. For making me crazily inlove with you. For making believe into forever kahit wala naman talaga nun kasi as long as you're with me, it will be forever. Forever is with you Miks." He said then moved on top of her then kissed her passionately.

"Kief..awat..na..please." She said panting in between their kiss.

"Hmm Babe I have something to offer you." He said then wiggled his brows.

Si Mika nagtaka. Pero alam nya may something na naman na kalokohan iniisip si Kiefer sakanya.

"Kief ha ayaw ko. Last night pinagbigyan na kita. Pepektusan na kita talaga." She warned and pushed him away.

"Babe di naman yun eh. Ung ABC kasi." He said grinning.

"Anu ung ABC? Uy Manong asa rules na every sat mo lang pwede magamit ung card. Monday pa lang ngayon." She said then rolled her eyes.

"Di ko naman gagamitin na muna un eh. I just wanted na sana habaan mo ung expiration date nun." He said then used his puppy eyes.

"Bakit anu ba plan mo?" She asked. Pero sa isip ni Mika gusto nya na tumawa dahil si Manong talagang sobrang sineryoso ang ABC card. Sabagay ung two cards na natitira talagang bonggang rules ang inilagay nya dun.

"Pwede ba sana gamitin ko na lang ung ABC card sa honeymoon natin?" He asked shyly.

"Ahmn.. Let me think Kief." She answered grinning.

"Babe please..please..sayang talaga un kapag di nasulit. Kahit anu gagawin ko pumayag ka lang habaan ung expiration date ng ABC card." He said pleading and even knelt down intp the floor.

Sa isip ni Mika, ngumiti na lang ng nakakaloko kay Manong.

Anu kya bago rules sa ABC cards na natitira bakit ganun kahalaga kay Manong masulit un?

****************************

Author's Note

Hi guys.

Sorry for a lame update. Konting push na lang then I will end this story. Again thank you for all who read, voted and as well as the comments. Salamat! Grazzi Hafna! Bonjour it - iTJien!