His Forever Love

"Babe I remembered our game. Yung ABC level up."  Kiefer said excitedly but noticed that Mika was tensed. Her eyes were avoiding his gaze.

"Babe if your not in the mood to play that ok lang po." He said and touched her chin to meet her gaze then kissed the tip of her nose.

Mika was just looking at him intently. She can't figure out what to say or do. She's really tensed and uncomfortable to do that game now. Ang tagal na din kasi nila di nilaro ang game na yun at iniisip nya baka lalo lang lumala ang utak ni Kiefer lalo ung laro na yun ay tipong mind memory game. But in the end, she changed her mind, she felt a glimpse of hope that maybe it would help him. She thought that if their going to play it and ask Kiefer some random questions from his recent memories baka bigla eto may maalala.

"You wanted to play that game?" She asked, then smiled awkwardly.

"Hmm Babe if your not comfortable to play it's fine. Next time na lang." He said. He doesn't like to force Mika to do something that she's not comfortable with.

"Nope Babe. Ganito naman talaga ko kapag napeplay tayo nun. I'm fine" She replied then squeezed his hand. But in reality, she felt so nervous. It's been a long time since they had that game and made loved to him.

"Are you sure? Your sweating kasi tapos ung cheeks mo red na." He responded then gently caressed her cheek using the back of his hand.

"Anu pa naaalala mo sa ABC game Kief?" She asked curiously.

"Ahmm when I saw you sitting on the bed bigla ko naaalala Babe. Yung your just in your underwears then looking at me while I'm sitting at that sofa." He said while pointing at the sofa, which was a few steps near their bed.

"And then what else?" She asked excitedly.

"Ahmm ung mechanics ng game. Yung we have a rule that if right yung answer, we can kiss any part we want to kiss at each other. Then if wrong we need to take off a piece of clothing were wearing." He explained with a creased on his forehed.

"Gosh! Kief may naaalala ka na nga." She said loudly then giggled.

"Babe ang harot pala natin ha." He responded grinning.

After hearing those words from him, Mika buried her face into her hands. She knew she was blushing profusely by now.

"Pakshet naman oh! So talagang need pa talaga sabihin na maharot kami?  Ravena naman eh."  Her thoughts while hiding her face into him.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Then gently stroked her arms.

"Nothing Kief. I'm just ashamed. Yung una mo pa naalala yung mga intimate scenes ko towards you." She replied coyly and bowing down her head.

"Babe don't be shy. God! You're so perfectly gorgeous." He said while looking at her face with eyes full of admirations.

"Kief shall we try? I mean shall we start to play?" She asked shyly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Mika didn't answered him instead she just nod her head, as if her subtle way of approving.

"Babe what if your the one who ask all the questions then I'll be the one who'll gonna answer all. Baka kapag ganun mas mapadali ung maalala ko." He said while playfully raising his brows.

"Eh pano ung punishment?" She asked in confusion.

Si Mika kagulo na utak sa kaba. Feeling nya para na sya lalagnatin.

"Ah eh di kapag tama ako ikikiss kita sa gusto ko part na ikiss tapos kapag mali ako may huhubarin ka na suot mo." He answered beaming.

"Wait. That's not fair. Ang daya mo talaga." She replied then pouted her lips.