The Announcement

Mika wokes up having abdominal cramps. The pain was like a thousand prick of needles into her skin. There are some beads of sweat into her forehead and both hands and feet felt really cold. Even in pain, she tried to get up from bed and when finally she managed to stand up, she felt a hot liquid flowing in her both inner thighs down to her calves and when she looked at it, she saw a streak of blood. She got really scared so she scream at top of her lungs just to get some help. Then later on a perfect pitch black is the only thing she can remember as soon as she closes her eyes.

"Shit...arrrgggg fuck bakit ngayon pa. Come on..." Kiefer cursed out of frustration. He was stuck in traffic along EDSA. Tension and irritation was he felt right now. He knew Mika badly needs him at this moment. But here he is, still can't able to move his car.

He was having his 15min break from his trainings a while ago when Ara called him. She was crying and telling something about Mika, that he can't understand because of her continous sobbing and sniffing from the other line. All he just remembered was when Ara told him to go to the hospital immediately. As soon as he heard the hospital, his heart went frantic. He knew there something wrong happened to Mika and the baby. He hurriedly asked a permission from his coaches and trainors to leave because of an emergency situation he needs to deal with. Fortunately they let him go.

When Mika opens her eyes, the first she saw was her mom crying, holding her right hand and kissing it.

"Ma..ma.mama" She said with a very weak voice.

"Baby ko. Potch how are you na? May masakit ba?" Tita Bhaby said. You can hear in her voice how worried she was for Mika.

"Ma yung baby ko?" She asked her mom while holding her lower abdomen. She was trying to move her body but she felt really weak.

"Potchi wag pilitin. Rest ka na. Ok yung baby. Naglaro lang daw." Tita Bhaby said trying to ease her tension.

"Where's Papa?" She asked her mom again as if she was about to cry.

"Nak dito si Papa. Pumasok lang ako sa CR." Tito Manuel answered her while walking towards her bed. He heard Mika looking for him already.

"Potchi wag iiyak. Sige ka kapag umiyak ka mastress yung baby mo. Baka di na maglaro yan magmaktol yan jan sa tummy mo." Tita Bhaby said while trying to wiped her tears. She was like a little girl again trying to get comfort from her mom and dad. As of now she felt so scared. She can't forget the streak of blood. Because of stress and pain inside her heart that she was hiding ever since that day Kiefer told her that he's not jealous, every night she was crying and due of that she almost lost her baby.

Kasalanan mo eto Ravena eh.  Manhid ka kasi. Love kita pero di mo mafeel. Magaling ka lang sa stolen kisses eh! Bakit ba kasi di ka nagseselos kahit konti lang? Anu ba gusto mo para mafeel mo love kita? Anu ba meron sa ex mo bakit di mapalitan at di mo ko mapansin? Patay ka talaga di mo mahahawakan ang baby ko. Then she closes her eyes to stop her tears from falling after that thoughts.

When Kiefer arrived at the hospital he went straight to Mika's room. She was sleeping like a baby when he went near to her bed. He kissed Mika's forehead.

"Hmmm Kief?" She mumbled but still eyes are closed.

"Babe how are you? Sabi ni Tita naglaro lang daw si baby." He said while gently massaging her palm.

Gago! Anung naglaro ka jan. Kaw ang naglaro. Lage mo pinaglalaruan ung feelings ko. Dahil sayo naexcite si baby lumabas sa mundo. Then she just bit her lip after that thoughts.

"Were ok na daw. Bawal lang daw ako umiyak. Kaya ikaw subukan mo ko ulit paiyakin di mo mahahawakan baby ko." She said then crossed her arms.

"Di naman kita pinapaiyak ha?" He said while looking so puzzled. He even scratched the back of his head.

"Ah basta kapag umiyak ako dahil sayo di mo mahahawakan ang baby ko." She said.

"Ok..ok po.. Try ko." He said then smiled to her then kissed her hands

Patay! Ravena naman eh ayan ka na naman eh. Nagsusungit na nga ako to somehow guard my heart tapos ngingiti ka ng ganyan  at kikiss mo pa hands. Kasi naman eh! Then she finally smiled to him and giggled. Olats! Di mo talaga kaya cuteness ni Ravena eh. Arte pa kasi Mika Aereen. Di naman carry.

-----------------------------------------------------

Almost two weeks after Mika was discharged from the hospital, she decided to went to PSC and to Amihan RP team management office to report and to finally inform them what's her condition right now. She was planning to file a maternity leave.

At first the management got surprised when she gave her maternity leave notice and some documents from her ob gyne regarding her pregnancy. Eh sino ba naman kasi di magugulat eh ang payat nya pa din tapos sya na NBSB, tapos nachichismis pa dati na tomboy, ngayon magpafile ng maternity leave. So talagang lahat ng staff, isama nyo na ung coaches at players eh namutla sa news nya. So yun nga pinayagan naman sya and wished her really well na maging safe ung pregnancy and delivery nya. But the most epic reaction was with her Tay Ramil. Alam naman nya kasi na poker face lage un pero nung sinabi nya buntis sya aba tumawa lang. Pucha! Akala nagjojoke sya. Tapos nung naniwala na eh ang sabi sakanya "Gusto kita pagalitan Ye kasi di ka nag ingat pero ang may kasalanan talaga nyan si Ravena eh. Pero blessings yan Ye basta ingat ka at after nyan babalik ka sa team at kapag girl ang baby another Lady Spiker yan tapos RP team." Then coach Ramil gave her a very tight hugged.

Kiefer and Mika decided to have another night with the Babe. So again she's with Kiefer in his condo.

Nung una ayaw pa nya sana sumama kasi nga olats na talaga sila ni Manong. Actually gusto nya na aminin kay Manong nung nalaman pa lang nya buntis sya kya lang she thought Kiefer would think na naghahabol sya kya she just shut her mouth and keeps it inside her heart. Pero iba ung feeling nya tonight. She felt that tonight she can finally tell to Kiefer what's really inside her heart. Kapag ayaw talaga ni Manong ok lang yan, may baby ka naman na from him. It's your souvenir! Basta bahala na Mika Aereen aminin mo na. Then she grin after that thoughts.

"Babe ok ka lang? May masakit ba? Your so quiet kasi." He asked while brushing her hair with his fingers. They were laying on his bed already. Her head was against his chest.

"Hmm yup..hmm Kief di ka na ba talaga naniniwala sa love at forever?" She said while soflty tapping her fingers on his midrib.

"Sa ngayon ung love naniniwala na ako pero ung forever diba sabi mo ikaw ang magpapatunay sakin nun?" He said then kissed her head.

"Kaya ka ba nasasaktan kasi love mo pa sya?" She said and bit her lower lip.

"Sino? Ako nasasaktan? If your referring bout my ex, matagal ng nawala ung pain. Kung nasasaktan man ako ngayon kasi ung taong love ko di ata ako love. Ang manhid nya. Akala nya di ako marunong magselos at pagprotekta lang ang alam ko. Akala nya di ako natatakot mawala sya. Akala nya gusto ko lang sya isave ung life nya but the truth I saved her coz she's my life. Akala nya di ko sya kya mahalin but she was the one who even taught me to love her more than myself. Puro lang kasi sya akala." He said then finally look at her. They were both sitting now on the bed facing each other.

"Kief sino yun?" She said with a creased on her forehead.

Patay! Di nya pa rin talaga nagets. Naku Mika Aereen ikiss kya kita ng magets muna. Then he took a deep sigh after that thoughts.

"Babe di mo kilala eh wag na. tulog na tayo sumakit ulo ko bigla. Lika na dito hug mo ko." He said then laid down again. Mika was still sitting infront of him, hugging her both legs and just staring at him.

"Kief kapag ba may umamin sayo na love ka nya anu gagawin mo?" She said while looking at him intently.

"Depende Babe. Pero happy kasi may nagmamahal pala sakin pero mas happy kung ung aamin ung love ko." He said then smiled to her.

"Kief I Love You." She said then stood up from the bed and quickly run to the bathroom and locked herself.

Oh anu Ravena? Tatanga na lang jan? Gosh! Olats ka pala sa banat ni Mika eh.