Little Happy Pill

The next day Mika has been discharged into ICU and transferred into a private room. All her doctors and nurses who took cared of her was amazed on what happened to her. All of them are expecting that she can't make it but a 'miracle' happened. But for Kiefer it's not only a miracle but because Mika heard him. For him, Mika fought for her life to be with him and to Twokie.

Kahit muntik na mawala ung hopes ni Manong, at the very last end Mika still managed to survived. Alam ni Kiefer na narinig ni Mika ung sinabi nya patunayan ung forever that's why she didn't let go. Parang ung last game ni Mika. It was a long rally but she managed to blocked it, to get that set point. Nilaban nya kahit muntik na sya mainjured para lang mahabol ung bola. Now he realized why he fell for her, coz Mika always gonna fight for him and for both of them. He knew how much Mika loves him.

Kiefer hasn't slept all night. He was waiting for Twokie to survived. He knew Twokie will gonna survived. Anak ng Mika Reyes yan kaya lalaban yan.

He was in the private room with Mika now. She has still some tube in her mouth which was attached into a machine to monitor her condition. Still unconscious but Kiefer knew she's safe now. He was just holding her hands until naisip ni Manong magconcert. He was thinking if he will sing a song for Mika, maybe she will wake up.

"Babe wake up na please. Alam ko na I'll just sing you a song kasi di pwede ko magnakaw ng kiss eh may tube sa bibig mo. Oh eto na Babe kakanta na ko ha." He said then took a deep breathe first before he sing.

"There's somethin' that
I've got to say
You're always with me
Even though you're far away
Talkin' to you on my cell
Just the sound of your voice
Makes my heart melt
Oh girl, well it's true
I'm all about you
I'm all about us"

Kiefer didn't finished the song coz he broke down once again. Crying and kissing Mika's hand. Telling her to open her eyes and smile at him.

Asa ganun syang eksena ng pumasok ang doctor ni Twokie. The doctor told him about the condition of Twokie. Their baby was still in NICU but Twokie is still fighting for his life. According to the doctor/pedia their son is getting better. Ang sabi pa ng doctor/pedia if maging stable na ung heart rate and respiration rate ni Twokie, it will be a good sign that his going to survive. Kiefer was so thankful after hearing that. Ngayon kahit pano naisip nya pwede na sya huminga ng konti.

Right after that conversation with Twokie's doctor, Kiefer immediately went to NICU to see Twokie. He wants to talk to his little happy pill. Kiefer wants to tell to Twokie that he is so proud for being a fighter like his mom.

"Hi buddy! Daddy's here." He greeted his little happy pill which was still inside the incubator. For the first time, pinayagan na sya ng doctor na mahawakan kahit ung hand or paa ni Twokie. And when he touched Twokie's hand, umiyak na naman si Manong. He doesn't know what to feel but at that moment he just felt contented and realized how much Mika loved him. For 9months dinala ni Mika si Twokie sa sinapupunan nito di dahil sa gusto lang ni Mika mabuhay at maalis ung lump. Pumayag si Mika na mabuo si Twokie dahil sakanya. Now mas lalo nya minahal si Mika for giving him his little happy pill.

"Twokie my little happy pill. Just hold on baby. Were waiting for you. Anak ka ni Kiefer Ravena at Mika Reyes kaya I know you will fight. Beast mode on Twokie!" Then after he said that, si Twokie, ung maliit na kamay nagawang kumapit sa isang daliri nya. Sa gulat ni Manong na gumalaw ung baby nila, naexcite sya. He knew Twokie heard him.

Three more days had passed and finally Twokie survived. He was still under observation but the chances for him to live is much higher now.

For Mika, she was still unconscious. But wala na ung mga tube and apparatus na nakaattached sakanya. The doctor even told them that she's in stable condition. Hinihintay na lang nila magising si Mika.

Almost everyday Kiefer sing for her. Kung minsan ninakawan nya na ng kiss para gumising pero tulog na tulog pa din.

On the fourth day at the hospital their friends Ara, Kim and Aly then Pauly, Gabo and Kevin visits Mika at the hospital. Yung tatlong girls umiyak ng makita si Twokie. Naawa sila sa baby pero all of them are amazed coz at his condition, he was still fighting and getting better everyday.

"Paps kaya ni Twokie yan. Dugong Ravena yan eh." That was Pauly, patting his right shoulder.

"Alam ko Paps. Anak ko yan kya lalaban yan." He answered then smile and looked at Mika again.

"Paps kaya din pala kami nagpunta dito kasi need mo maglaro sa next game sa sun. Championship un need ka ng team. Eto ung note from the management and coaching staff." That was Gabo na team mate nya at inabot ung note. And when he opens it di nya alam kung anu magiging desisyon. Mika and Twokie was still at the hospital. Oo nga safe na pero ayaw nya iwan ang mag ina nya lalo si Mika. Gusto nya kapag nagising si Mika sya ang una makita lalo baka sya din ang una hanapin nito. Pero his team needs him, especially he was the captain. And ung team din nila ung champion last season.

According to the note/notice, the management wants him to play the game on sun. Di na sya pwede pagbigyan na di maglaro ulit kasi two games na ung namissed nya at kapag di pa sya nakapaglaro, the management will gonna remove him from the team and sued him for breach of contract.

When all their friends leave, si Manong lalo kagulo ung utak. Di nya alam kung anu ung pipiliin nya. But when Mika's parents saw that, they supported him and told him to play.

"Kiefer anak, alam ko may problema. Nasabi na sa amin ng mga team mates mo. Maglaro ka" That was Tito Manuel. Si Kiefer nagulat sa sinabi ng Papa ni Mika pero tinapik lang sya nito sa balikat at nagsmile.

"Kiefer sobra na ung nagawa mo para kay Mika. Don't worry they are safe now. Kami bahala sa mag ina mo. Kahit si Potchi gusto ka nya maglaro. Kilala mo sya pagdating sa game." That was Tita Bhaby, na niyakap sya.

"Paano kapag gumising si Miks na wala ako sa tabi nya?" He asked worriedly.

"Iho kapag gumising si Potchi at hanapin ka, may tv jan at bubuksan namin. Maiintindihan ni Potch lahat ok." Tita Bhaby said, assuring him that all will gonna be fine.

******************************

Game day. Before Kiefer went straight to MOA arena, he first went to see Mika and Twokie. He wants to make sure that before he play, Mika and Twokie is really safe. Ang kulit nga ni Manong talagang nirequest nya pa sa doctor na icheck si Mika at Twokie sa harap nya at inconfirmed na stable ang condition ng mag ina.

"Babe sandali lang ako ha. Wish me luck Babe. This game is for you and Twokie as well. Sana pagbalik ko gising ka na. I love you." He said then kissed Mika's forehead and hand.

After ni Manong mag goodbye kay Mika, he went to Twokie and talked to his little happy pill also.

"Hey Twokie! It's me Daddy. How are you? I'm just gonna leave a little bit, Daddy needs to play. Cheer for me. I love you" He said then touched Twokie's feet and kissed it.

Then Kiefer went to MOA arena for his game. They need to defend the championship crown. This time his going to play not because for the team but for Mika and Twokie.

By night, Tita Bhaby and Tita Mozzy ang bantay ni Mika. The two of them are watching the game of Kiefer. Currently 2nd quarter na at lamang ang team ni Kiefer ng 8points. They were so busy watching the game when suddenly

"Kief...Kief..Baeeeeee I want water please.." Mika said in a weak voice.