Forever forever (Ending)

A beautiful morning in Calereuga. The church was beautifully decorated by different kinds of flowers. Both sides of aisle were decorated by lillies and tulips in shades of pink and red. While the altar was decorated with roses and iris.

Today Kiefer and Mika will finally getting married in church. Sa tagal ng plans at sa haba ng pinagdaanan nila at last Mika's dream wedding is finally coming true.

Their wedding ceremony will be at 3pm and to be followed by their reception in Punta Fuego.

All of their friends and families including their co-athletes will be there to celebrate with them. Sobrang happy ng lahat dahil at last Miefer will finally tie the knot in church.

For Mika, she's blessed that Kiefer wants to marry her for the second time around. Di na sya nag expect ng kahit anu pa kay Kiefer kasi ung pagsave pa lang ng life nya noon sobra sobra na. Binigyan sya ng chance ni Kiefer para dugtungan yung life nya at minahal sya nito ng mas higit pa sa pagmamahal nya dito.

"Oh my God anak. Your so pretty. Walang mag aakalang buntis ka ulit." Tita Bhaby said excitedly and hugging her daughter. Nakasuot na si Mika ng wedding gown nya at nakaayos na din ang buhok at make up nito. She chose to have a light make up on. Then her hair was brushed up in a classic way and the hairstylist put a rose garland around her head. She prefered to look classic, clean and vintage.

"Mommy naiiyak ako. Ako pa din ung forever baby nyo ah." She said to her mom. Tita Bhaby just smirked.

"Di ka na baby may kasunod na nga si Twokie eh." Tita Bhaby teased.

Si Mika napatawa na lang sa comment ng mommy nya.

"But Potch always remember that Papa and I are so proud of you. That experienced taught you a lot of changes. You've become more tougher and wiser. Natuto ka kung paano talaga magmahal di lang para kay Kiefer kundi para sa mga babies nyo. I thought you're giving up nung nalaman mo ung bout sa condition mo but luckily Kiefer was so eager to help you. Yun pala dahil mahal ka nya kya ayaw ka nya mawala. Kiefer gave you the chance to live your life longer to take a chance to love more deeply and to enjoy your life with your love ones. Love him with all your heart." Tita Bhaby.

After Mika heard her mom, she immediately wiped the tears from Tita Bhaby's eyes and hugged her mom real tight. She'll be forever grateful to have a very understanding and supportive parents. They're always there to guide her to be a loving wife and mother for Kiefer and Twokie.

Before the clock strikes to 3pm all the guests, sponsors, and entourage one by one filled the church. You can see in all their faces how delighted they were to witness a loves story that they all knew will last until the end.

Kiefer invited his musicians couple, Yael and Karylle, whom a very close friends of him to be the singer for their wedding ceremony.

And as the musician couple started to sing the accapella version of 'Latch' his beautiful bride started to walk down the aisle.

Kiefer was very handsome in his black tuxedo. He was beaming and crying at the same time as he stares at her while she slowly and gracefully walks toward his direction. Dress in her beautiful lace mermaid cut wedding gown, Mika is an epitome of pure angelic goddess. She was smiling widely to him but with a teary eyed as well.

When she reached the altar, she gave her parents a tight embrace and her parents's in law too. Then finally face the man she chose to be with. Kiefer holds her both hands then mouthed 'Eto na to Babe. You'll be forever mine'

Then the ceremony started. The priest blessed them and did the homily for wedding and being married. But the highlights of their wedding ceremony is their vows.

"Babe. Mika Aereen Reyes. When I met you I know theres something I felt a flutter inside my heart. But we became friends and best friends. Akala ko noon hanggang purely friendship na lang tayo. I'm coward to admit that I fell for you coz I dont want to lose you as a bestfriend. Sabi ko noon ready na ko itago ung feelings ko sayo wag ka lang mawala at masira ung friendship natin. But I guess God has a different plans and so as destiny. You got a rare condition na possibleng mawala ka na talaga sakin ng tuluyan. At binigyan ako ng choice para dugtungan yun. The truth I never hesitated to save you kasi kung un ung paraan para di ka mawala gagawin ko. But that situation gave me the chance to have you. I never believe the word forever. Kasi kung iisipin mo wala talagang ganun. Lahat sa mundo may katapusan. But when I had you, it changes. Ngayon naintindihan ko na ung forever para sa mga taong handa ka samahan until your last breath. Kagaya mo. Hindi ka sumuko at bumitaw para ilaban tayo. Kaya alam ko Babe until kasama kita un ung forever ko." Kiefer said. His face was soaked tears.

"Bae I admit I'm this girl who believed into forever. Who's hopeless romantic at heart. Yung paniniwala ko na ung love basta naramdaman mo un sa isang tao forever na un. But it's all wrong. When I met you kalaban kita sa paniniwala sa forever. I remembered I kept on telling you about the forever and how will it be true. Pero ang totoo wala talaga forever. You've made realized that love and forever is not a fairytale but it's a challenged and learning to finally meeting your one true love. Nagkakaroon lang ng forever kapag may matapang na tao na mahalin ka at di ka bibitawan hanggang sa huli. Forever is not true but love is the one is true. Bakit nga ba nauso ang forever? Kasi sa love. Un ung reason bakit tayo naniwala doon. Kya ikaw forever love kita. My true love." Mika said sniffing.

And right after the priest gave his last blessing for the newlywed, Kiefer lifted Mika's veil and claimed her beautiful wife lips for a kiss with full of love.

Everyone inside the church was happy and amazed how these two beautiful couple fight for their love.

......................................................

Right after their reception the newlyweds go back to Manila. Si Mika ayaw pa sana bumalik dahil iniisip nya si Twokie. Pero dahil ang dami nagvolunteer alagaan ang baby nila. Nawala na din ang pag aalala nya.

And because of her condition, they can't have their honeymoon yet outside the country. Pinili na lang ni Kiefer dalhin si Mika sa Amanpulo. A private place for them. Gusto nya na masolo ang asawa nya dahil gusto nya na makapagrelax eto and his excited for the ABC games.

"Babe I love you forever." Kiefer said, pulling her waist closer to him. Mika smiled at him while she leans her forehead to him.

They just arrived in Amanpulo and enjoying the beach and serenity of the place.

"I love you too my forever." Mika said sweetly.

"Thank you for marrying me. I'm glad I met and saved you coz I couldn't see myself having any other girl rather than you. Mahal kita Mrs. Mika Ravena ko." Kiefer brushed her nose to her. She giggled and laughed softly.

"Ilang beses mo man ako pakasalan o hindi, it doesn't matter coz as long as you're with me, ikaw ang forever ko." Mika said then kissed him softly then pulled away from his arms and runaway.

"So Mr. Ravena are you ready for the ABC games with me?" She yelled at him in her flirty husky playfull voice.

Si Manong napangiti na lang ng nakakaloko. Sa isip nya nagpapahabol pala ang misis nya.

"Babe I'm forever ready for that ABC game. Kapag nahuli kita may bonus prize ako" Kiefer yelled back

"So catch me Mr. Clutch." Mika laughed as she runaway. Kiefer chase her.

Both of them knew that theres no forever but as long as their together it will be forever. Forever only last for two people who has a courage to fight until it last.

The End.

................................................

Authors Note:

And as the saying said 'walang forever lahat may ending' This story is like that.

I just want to say thank you who all read, comments, votes in this story of mine. Thank you for giving me the chance to share my agiw and kapraningan. You've made my writing experience really worth it. And sorry for the errors from typo and grammar.

Again thank you Miefs. Hopefully you'll still have time to read my new story called "Crazy Beautiful Us"

Grazzi and God bless Miefs.