Thirdy

"Kief... Kief ....Baeeee water please.."

When Mika wokes up she felt so thirsty and starving. She also felt so exhausted as if she went from a long hours of rigid trainings and drillings. But despite of her blurred vision, she saw two women sitting by the sofa and tried to get their attention. Even if it's hard for her to speak, she managed to uttered a few words enough for the two women to heard her.

"Potchi Oh my God! Thank you! Finally your awake." Tita Bhaby exclaimed. Halos mapaiyak pa sya ng makita si Mika na gising na at agad nya niyakap ang anak nya. While Tita Mozzy was also crying and holdings Mika's right hand.

"Ma..ma..mama.." She said in a very weak voice.

"Mika anu pakiramdam mo? Thank God. Matutuwa si Kiefer kapag nakita ka." Tita Mozzy

"Pengeng tubig please. Where's Kiefer? Ung baby ko?" She asked looking so puzzled.

"Twokie is fine now. Asa incubator pa din sya pero his doing good. Si Kiefer may game pupunta un dito after nun" Tita Bhaby.

"Ma..ma I want..to see..Twokie..I want to see my baby please." She said, pleading to her mom.

"Oo Potchi punta tayo kay baby mo. But please need ka muna ulit icheck ng doctor mo ok." Tita Bhaby answered her and kissed her forehead then hugged her.

After a while Tita Mozzy called for her doctor to informed them that Mika was now awake. They want to make it sure that she's alright. Then Tita Mozzy quickly called Kiefer's dad and Dani to tell the good news.

Then Tita Bhaby called Mika's dad and her siblings to come to the hospital quickly because Mika is looking for them also.

When the doctor came, they checked Mika. All her vital signs are normal but the doctor still told them that they need to observed her for a few more days. She needs to go into some other tests again before they will finally advised that she can go home.

*****************************

Last quarter na sa game nila Kiefer. This time their opponent was leading with a 2points. Kiefer was so tired already. Hirap na din sya maka shoot etong last quarter pati mga team mates nya inalat na din sa game. He felt frustrated. He wants to win this game for Mika and Twokie.

Seconds na lang ang time. Pero need kumilos ni Kiefer kasi mahalaga sakanya ang game na eto para eto sa mag ina nya.

Pinasa sakanya ni Gabo ang bola. He dribbled it then ran just to confused the player na bantay sya tapos he aimed for  a quick jump shot pero di nagshoot, nakuha ng kalaban ang bola but luckily Von managed to steal it then passed it to him. Now last 5 seconds then he jumped for 3 and then saktong shoot ng bola, tumunog din ang buzzer.

Their the champion again. All his team mates ran to him. Sobra nila saya kinarga nila si Manong. Nagpaulan na ng mga confetti at balloons. Then the crowd made more a louder noise. All of them are cheering for him. Kiefer was crying already not because that their champion again but he's crying coz he felt Mika and Twokie cheered him to won that game.

Right after their game. Gusto man ni Manong na makapunta sa dug out at kunin mga gamit nya at magpunta ng hospital di sya agad nakalabas. The media and some sports columnist asked for some interviews to him. After that the management and coaching staff had a small victory presscon for the whole team especially for him. He's the player of the game and sabi ng mga tao sya ung hero ng team nila bakit nagchampion.

Almost 2 hrs din naipit si Manong sa interviews at presscon. Di rin naiwasan maitanong sakanya ung bout kay Mika at sa baby nya. At kahit naiiyak sinagot nya ung mga questions na ok na ung mag ina nya.

Si Pauly at Thirdy ang sumundo kay Kiefer after that victory presscon, then they went straight to the hospital. Little that he knows Mika is already awake. Nagbilin kasi si Mika na wag sabihin na gising na sya. Gusto nya isurprise si Kiefer.

When they arrived at the hospital, it was almost midnight. He went straight to Mika's room. He went near her bed and kissed her forehead. Akala ni Manong tulog na si Mika pero after nya ikiss ung noo ni Miks nakatingin na eto sakanya.

"Hi Thirdy. Bakit mo kiniss ung noo ko? She asked with a creased on her forehead.

Kiefer got shocked. Mika was calling him Thirdy. At di pa man nakakapagsalita si Manong para magreact kay Miks. Pumasok naman si Thirdy.

"Kief...Bae...finally your here." She said while her both arms are waiting for Thirdy to hugged her.

Si Manong nag beast mode on. Kagulo ung utak nya. Nalintikan na! Nanganak lang limot na sya. Si Thirdy naka nganga di alam kung anu gagawin.

"Kief ayaw mo na sakin? Bakit ayaw mo lumapit?" She asked worriedly looking to Thirdy.

"Ah eh Miks..kasi di ako si Manong eto si Kiefer Ravena" Thirdy said while holding Kiefer's shoulder.

"Wag mo nga ako niloloko jan Kief..lika na dito Bae hug mo ko dali please." She said pouting her lips and using her puppy dog eyes.

"Thirdy sige na. Yakapin mo si Miks." He said whispering to Thirdy.

"Manong seryoso ka? Ayaw ko nga kilala kita pagdating kay Miks" Thirdy said looking so hesistant and worried.

"Sige na. Seryoso ako. Pero saglit lang ha" He said.

So yun nga nihug na lang ni Thirdy si Miks. Si Manong parang gusto magwala kung bakit nagkaganun si Miks. Di sya pwedeng magselos kasi alam nya may something na di normal at tama.

The next day Kiefer told about what happened to Miks to her doctors and their family as well. All of them are shocked. Kahit ung mga doctors di rin maexplained bakit nagkagun ung memory ni Miks. The doctors just told them it might be from the epidural anesthesia, but as far as they are concern, wala pa naman sila nahahandle na ganun cases na magkaroon ng amnesia ung isang pasyente. Mika had formed a very rare and unsual case of memory loss. Her lab tests are stable and normal. Eto lang ung nagkakagulo sila kung san galing ang kondisyon ni Mika right now.

Pucha! Mika Aereen may sprak ka lang wala kang sapak! Please Babe maalala mo ko. Then he just shook his head after that thought.

******************************

By afternoon Mika asked Thirdy to accompany her to see Twokie. Pati si Manong sumama din. Sa totoo lang gusto nya na pektusan si Thirdy lalo kapag nakahawak sa kamay ni Mika. Pero he needs to control his temper lalo sa condition ni Mika right now.

When Mika saw Twokie, she can't help it but to cry. She saw how fragile Twokie but still fighting for his life. She even told to the small buddy to be strong, and she and daddy will gonna wait for him. Si Kiefer nung narinig un napaiyak din sya. Pero lalo sya naiyak ng sinabi ni Mika kay Twokie na si Thirdy ang daddy.

Before night time, nagpaalam si Thirdy kay Mika na aalis muna saglit. Need kasi umalis na talaga ni Thirdy dahil si Manong mukhang malapit na sya mapatay sa mga tingin nito. At first ayaw pa sana pumayag ni Mika but eventually nakuha din sa palusot ni Thirdy.

So yun nga naiwan si Kiefer na bantay kay Mika. At first awkward sila pero nung lumapit si Manong kay Mika bigla na lang hinila ni Mika ung batok ni Manong. Then she kissed him and bit his lower lip after that bumanat si Mika

"I love you Kief" She said smiling like a little naughty girl...