Memories

"Babe namiss kita. Lagot ka sakin ngayon."

Kiefer knelt down infront of Mika, who was lying on the sofa. She was still asleep. At first Kiefer was staring at her pretty face. Keenly observing all her facial features then slowly he gently brushed her hair using his fingers. Then gently he started blowing warm air using his own breath into Mika's face as if to teased her.

Mika felt it, but didn't bother to opened her eyes due of too much exhaustion. Instead she just moved her head a bit and made a low groaned, then slightly opened her lips.

After that Kiefer can't control his self anymore. He felt the urged to kiss her. He tilted his head a bit to touched her lips. And the moment their lips collide, Kiefer made an aggressive and demanding kiss into her lips.

Mika felt someone was invading her lips. But didn't bother to stopped the person who's kissing her, instead she responded with the same urgency. For her it was so familiar - the taste, the intensity, the way her lips brushed, nipped and nibbled by the person who's kissing her. She will never ever forget.

But then, a sudden rushed of panic flicks into her mind that made her back to her senses, Mika opened her eyes and got surprised when she finally saw the person who's kissing her.

Sa gulat ni Mika, naitulak nya si Kiefer. Kaya si Manong na nakaluhod, natumba sa sahig.

"Aray Babe! Nikikiss lang kita tapos niblock mo ko." He exclaimed loudly. He was now sitting on the floor, looking in pain.

"Kief? Oh my God!  Your finally awake." She screamed excitedly then knelt down to joined and hugged him tightly.

"Kanina pa ko gising Babe. Sarap ng tulog mo. Bahay lang?" He asked sarcastically.

"Sorry Kief. Are you hurt? Where?" She asked worriedly, touching his cheeks, shoulders arms.

"Babe.. aww.. masakit dito tapos dito." He answered then pointing to his cheeks and chest, pretending that he was still in pain.

Si Mika nataranta naman kya agad agad minassage ung mga parts na masakit kay Manong. Pero the truth nag iinarte lang talaga si Manong.

"Kief san pa masakit?" She asked still gently massaging his chest and back.

"Babe namiss kita." He said then smiled widely to her.

"Namiss din kita." She replied then cupped his both cheeks into her hands.

And while Mika was looking at his eyes, he reached for her nape then gently pulled Mika to him to kiss her once again.

They were still kissing when Pauly and Thirdy came in. Sa gulat ng dalawa, si Thirdy napasigaw habang si Pauly nag sign of the cross na lang. At nang mahimasmasan ang dalawang maharot dun lang naisipang maghiwalay at tumayo mula sahig.

"Hoy Manong gising ka na." Thirdy said loudly and ran to Kiefer and hugged him.

"Paps welcome back." Pauly excitedly said then hugged him also.

"Anu Manong may masakit ba? Masakit ba ulo mo? Anu nararamdaman mo? Tatawagin namin ung doctor mo." Thirdy asked him worriedly.

"Nahh! I'm ok medyo masakit lang balakang ko." He answered shyly then look at Mika, who's now sitting at the sofa quietly.

"Thirds wala naman masakit jan. Kita mo halos 10 days natulog, paggising si Mika agad pinapak." Pauly said then chuckled.

The three guys look at Mika, who is now blushing profusely.

"Pauly kasi eh!" She exclaimed then buried her red face into her palms.

"Hoy wag nyo na kami asarin. Mas malala pa kayo sa amin." He responded.