15 - A night with the Babe:)

After a week, here comes the day 15. Mika wokes up early but still stayed in her bed room, laying on her back in her bed. Actually, she can't remember if she had slept or not. She was thinking what will gonna happen between her and Kiefer tonight. Pucha! This is it na eh. But why she was so excited? Diba dapat kabado sya o takot sa gagawin nila but her feelings now was like a girl who's really inlove. Damn! She was literally talking to herself now, to not betrayed her especially si heart. Not now please! Your not allowed to function as of now. They are just going to do a baby to save her life. She needs to be ready for the baby not with some silly thoughts. She doesn't like or hoping that after the baby making thingy, Kiefer will eventually falls for her. Kasi if may feelings talaga si Manong sana noon pa at sana di nya kalaban si Manong sa paniniwala nya sa love and forever. Hay naku whatever! Basta This is it. Mika Aereen kaya mo yan di ka naman bibigyan ng bukol na yan if di mo carry. Then she closed her eyes and tries to sleep again.

On the other hand, Kiefer was got so busy today. He doesn't know why he's really excited. Sa sobrang excitement nya nga nagawa nya pa linisin ung buong bed room nya and yesterday he even went to IKEA just to buy some scented candles and oils coz he was thinking bout Mika. He wants Mika to feel special, relaxed and cozy. Anu daw? Ang dami nya alam but for the first time ngyon lang sya naging ganito ka excited and ngayon lang sya nag effort ng ganito. At ang epic! He even went to the doctor to checked if he was really healthy like a bull. Oh diba talagang ready si Manong! Knowing that Mika is not his girlfriend at all. They're bestfriend but he needs to save her life pero iba ung feeling nya talaga right now. As if he was going to sleep with the girl of his dream for the first time. Ganun sya ka excited! Ang lala diba?

Kiefer decided to pick up Mika by late afternoon. Pinaalam na din nya sa parents ni Mika ung plan nila for today. It was just so funny kasi ung reaction ng parents ni Mika after he told them bout their plan for tonight eh aba nagliwanag ung mga mukha at naexcite pa! Naku kung di lang siguro ganito ung condition ng anak nila tapos sasabihin nya may gagawin sya milagro sa anak nila! Naku Ravena napatay ka na malamang.

So after they bid goodbye to Mika' parents, he chose first to have to treat Mika in a coffee shop. He felt he needs to have a caffeine para naman nerbyosin sya ng konti at mabawasan ung excitement nya. How ever Mika don't want a coffee or juice, all she asked was to buy her a cheesecake and ice cream. Oh diba food trip para mawala naman ung tense nya. Kanina hawak pa lang ni Kiefer ung waist nya eh para na syang lalagnatin. Patay! Bakit ba sya kinikilig? Ganito ba ung feeling na may gagawin for the first time ung guy na sobra special at love mo? Hay Mika Aereen need isave ang life mo, it's not the time to flirt! Then she just smiled with that thoughts.

When they arrived at Kiefer's condo, Mika got surprise. Kiefer's bedroom was so neat and clean. Nawala bigla ung mga shirts and boxers na nagkakalat sa floor or sa sofa nito near at his bed sa tuwing pupunta sya dito. And natawa na lang sya ng bongga when she smelled the scented candles. Aba Ravena di ko akalain may romantic side ka pala.

At first they watch a movie together to ease the excitement and tension between them. Both of them are on the each side of the sofa. Si Mika halos half gallon na ata ng ice cream ung pinagtitripan nya, while Kiefer two cups of coffee naman.

"Kief shower muna ako ha. Kaw na lang magtapos ng movie." Then she sat up then leave him. Ayun na nga si Kiefer naiwan na naka nganga. After he heard those words from her, he felt there was something inside his chest and tummy rambling down. Shoot! Eto na yun. Ravena kalma! Wag kang atat at gigil baka matakot at umiyak si Mika walang ma save na buhay at walang baby after 9months. Then he shook his head just to let his self to be back into reality.

Mika chose to have a bubble bath instead of a quick shower. Natuwa kasi sya makita na nkaready ung bath tub with matching scented candles and rose petals. Aba! Feeling nya tuloy ang ganda ganda nya dahil talagang effort si Manong. But the truth she was just making her mind think of something else kya kung anu ano pinapansin nya. Actually at this very moment medyo nahaluan na ng kaba ung excitement. Pak! Pano gagawin nya? It's her first time. Whaaahhh!

When the movie was finished Kiefer went to his room. Mika was still in the bath room so he opted to have a shower into the other room. He just had a quick shower and when he came back. Sakto kaka open lang ni Mika ng door sa bath room nya. And damn! Mika is just wearing his oversized shirt. Nothing at the bottom. Patay! This girl has perfectly killer legs talaga.

"Uy sorry sa kabila ka pa nagshower. Nagtagal kasi ako sa bath tub kasi nakita ko ready na sayang naman eh." She was smiling like an innocent little girl infront of him as if she did something naughty.

"No prob Babe. Niready ko talaga un sayo." He just smiled back the truth nangangatog na ung tuhod nya. Bakit ganun ngayon ung effect sakanya ni Mika? Ah stop being silly Ravena. You need to save her. Then just let out a deep sigh.

"Hmmm Kief so?"

"Lika dito Babe please." After he said that she slowly walks near him, then when she's infront of him he quickly grabbed her  and wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her against the wall.

"Wag magulo Babe. Eto na un. Let me handle you ok?"

Mika just nodded and after that she felt Kiefer was kissing her forehead, cheeks, tip of her nose and lips. At first it was just like their so many random stolen kisses that she always got from him, then it went to a much deeper and demanding state but still gentle. Then she felt Kiefer's hand caressing the side of her left thigh up to her waist. She felt her cheeks was so hot and her knees are getting weak. This is the first time she felt that kind of kiss from Kiefer. Then Kiefer pulled off her shirt. A moment later he carried her to his bed and laid her slowly.

Kiefer was literally staring at her. She was naked now. Cheeks flushed, swollen lips, flawless skin, beautiful pair of legs and that damn curves. God! She's perfectly beautiful. He can't stop him self to adores her. And when Mika pulled him on top of her, he can't control his emotions anymore. He did the things that he needs to do, but with his heart not because of her condition. It's not about sex for him, but he wants to make love with Mika. And when he saw the tears from her eyes after he claimed her, he kissed it and moments later he brought her to the state of euphoria. Then before Mika doze off he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"Good night Babe." Then one last kiss on her lips then Kiefer decided to sleep as well.

******************************

Authors note:

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this chap. Phewwww Grabe ngayon ko lang narealised ang hard pala gumawa ng something SPG. Ang dami ko nalunok na laway hahaha. But seryoso thank you talaga ng bongga. God bless!!