Just say I Do

"Miks I Love You."

Then Kiefer kissed her again. This time more intensed and passionate. After a while Mika responded with the same urgency and intensity. She missed him so much. She missed kissing Kiefer.

She felt her cheeks was heating up. The kind of kiss that Kiefer giving to her right now is really different. She felt there something inside her was going to explode at any moment.

His kiss was somehow aggressive but still gentle. Kiefer was nibbling her lips and biting it then gently nipped her lower lip. When Mika moaned Kiefer pulled away, then stared at her.

"Kief? Bae?" She asked worriedly.

She was catching her breath. Swollen lips which are partly opened, cheeks flushed, dreamy eyes and her husky voice. Damn! Kiefer knew he needs to control his emotions. It's not the proper time to make love to her. She just came out from the hospital. Mika was not yet really well.

Shoot! Ravena wake up! Anu ba? Alam mong may sugat pa si Mika kung anu ano na namang kaharutan pumapasok sa ulo mo. Then he cursed in silence after that thoughts in his mind.

"Kief sorry. I'm sorry talaga." She said while trying to wiped her tears. Naiyak sya kasi kala nya ok na dahil kiniss na sya ni Kiefer tapos bigla naman bumitaw at ngayon nakatingin lang sakanya.

"Babe no..don't say sorry. I'm sorry I'm stupid. Tinakot kita sorry Babe." He apologized then pulled her to hugged her.

"Bae are you still mad at me?" She asked timidly. Kiefer was still holding her.

"I'm not mad at you and never I will get mad at you. Napikon oo pero matitiis ba kita?" He answered looking at her eyes intently.

"Kief I Love you." She said then kissed all over his face.

"Babe stop na please." He said trying to get his senses back.

"Why Bae. Ayaw mo ng kinikiss kita?" She asked frowning.

"Ahhh kasi Babe iba na yung pakiramdam ko. Eh bawal pa daw sabi ni doc." He explained then bit his lower lip and kissed the tip of her nose.

Mika looked at him. She's confused and can't understand what Kiefer is trying to say.

"Bae anung pakiramdam mo at bawal sakin?" She asked looking so puzzled.

"Babe yung...hmm Babe ung ginawa natin si Twokie. Bawal pa daw eh" He answered calmly.

Mika can't helped herself but to blushed. Suddenly she felt shy. Eh kasi naman isang beses pa lang nila ginawa ni Kiefer yun. Oo yung kiss madami na pero ung more than sa kiss nung nabuo lang si Twokie.

Kiefer noticed that Mika was blushing. So to eased the awkward situation he just comforted her.

"Babe wag ka na mahiya po. Nagawa natin si Twokie at gusto ko na sundan si Twokie kapag magaling ka na ok." He said then winked at her.

Mika hit his chest to stop him from teasing her. But knowing how playfull Kiefer, binuhat nya si Mika papunta sa bedroom nya then laid her to his bed. Si Mika nagtitili na lang dahil sa kilig.

"Bae anu ung feeling mo nung akala mo mawawala na ko sayo?" She asked him. They were laying on the bed already. Her head against his chest and Kiefer was holding her, gently caressing her back.

"Takot, lutang, awa, basta Babe lahat ng negative na feelings un yung naramdaman ko nun." He answered her then held her body much closer to him.

"Bae you know what nung time na I closed my eyes, ang inalala ko lang nun ung face mo at ung smile. Sabi ko sa sarili ko gusto ko ulit makita yun kaya I fought for my life. Ayaw ko bumitaw kasi ikaw never na bumitaw sakin. Your the one who saved me right from the very start." She said then moved on top of him to meet his gaze.