It's POSITIVE II

Right after Kiefer found out that Mika was pregnant, he can't stop himself from celebrating it. That's why he called his best friend Pauly, Von, Gabo, Kevin and Thirdy immediately to hang out with him. His friends and brother doesn't know anything about it yet. They just thought Kiefer wants to have a good time but they seemed noticed that he was at his happiest now. Kiefer was so happy and excited. He felt contented for the first time in his life. Feeling nya eto na ung kukompleto sa pagkatao nya at sa dreams nya. He never thought that this kind of feelings he felt right now will changed his perspectives in life. All his life, the only matters to him is the basketball but now Mika changed it because of their baby.

Both of them decided to announce it to everyone during the 3rd month of Mika's pregnancy. She chose that coz it will be the time she will also tells to the RP management and the coaching staff  about her condition.

But right now, the people who only knew about Mika's pregnancy are her parents, her siblings, her friends - Ara, Kim and Aly and of course Kiefer, ang bestfriend nya na naging saviour nya.

"Daks ninang kami ha" That was Ara while touching her tummy. Ang bruha sobra excited. They were in their condo watching some movies and having their pajama kind of day and pigging out. Mika and Ara were sitting beside each other on the sofa while Kim and Aly are cuddling on the lazy boy couch, opposite the sofa she and Ara sitting at.

"Sympre ninang kayo." She said excitedly.

"Grabe noh ikaw ung pinaka baby sa atin Ye pero now may baby na tummy mo." That was Aly, na mukhang amaze na amaze sa mga nangyayari. But the truth kahit din naman sya, she can't believed that at this stage of her life she will be a mother soon. Never pa pumasok sa isip nya dati ung baby, the only thing in her mind that time was to meet the guy who will teach her about love and be with her to make the forever reality. But makulit si destiny eh. Kung anu ano pakulo. But she knew deep inside her, she will never regret having a baby now especially it's from Kiefer.

"Ye so next month we need to report in the RP management again, so what's your plan now?" That was Kim. Serious mode ang lola. Sabagay Kim knew that it will be hard for her not to play as of now.

"I'm going to tell them that I'm pregnant." Then she smiled. You can see in her eyes that she's happy but still worried.

"Samahan ka namin Daks. And I think you should also tell them who's the father kasi magtataka din ung mga un." That was Ara na akbay akbay na sya.

"Malamang Ars sasabihin talaga ni Ye yun sa RP management at kay Tay Ramil na si Ravena may gawa nyan dahil anu yan kusa nagkababy sa loob ni damulag." That was Kim, epic talaga mambara kahit kelan. At binato pa ng pop corn si Ara. Madalas kasi si Ara may pagka shunga din eh.

"Yup Kimmy." She said and took a deep sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Almost everyday Kiefer tries to visit her. Kahit ganu ka busy ang Manong, he will still find a way to see Mika and check everything about her and the baby. Sobrang spontaneous and effort nya na kahit pagod still managed to give extra time with Mika. Almost often na nga ata ang a day or night with the babe kay Ravena eh. But Mika was very happy kahit makulit si Manong kasi he became more protective and extra sweet. Gusto nya nga isipin na love na sya ni Ravena kya lang kahit bumuka ata ang lupa, never maiinlove sakanya ang Manong. He just saved her life nothing more than that. She will always be the girl bestfriend for him.Then she smiled bitterly after that thoughts.

Mika prepares herself early today. She needs to attend a seminar regarding about their annual report for the depression cases, that she and her co-leagues handling for almost a month now. Day by day it's getting hard for her to get up from bed. She felt always drowsy, hungry and sometimes irritated especially if she had episodes of throwing up. And almost every two weeks she needs to visit her ob gyne just to check if how was the baby and the lump inside her. But she just keep in her mind that it was all part of her pregnancy.