The Battle for Twokie

It's only 3am but Mika was already awake. Lying flat on her back and staring at the dark ceiling intently. Ever since Kiefer left, she's having a hard time to slept really well. She missed him so much. It's only a month since he left and they still need to endure two more months until they will be finally together. Now she realized that Kiefer was really a big part of her life. Kiefer was not only his protector or the territorial guy who got jealous easily whenever theres someone trying to get her from him, but his the guy who knows how to handle her really well.

Sa sobra nya ngang pagkamiss dito, ung last na jersey top that Kiefer wearing before he left, she didn't let their maids washed it. Instead she made it a pillow cover so it will be her comfort sanctuary every night she goes to bed. Naiwan kasi ung amoy ni Manong dun. One of her favorite scent.

And because she's alone in their huge room and huge bed, she chose to moved Twokie with her. Si Twokie ang katabi nya matulog every night. Nung nalaman nga ni Kiefer na katabi nya matulog si Twokie napagalitan sya ng Manong. Baka daw kasi madaganan nya si Twokie dahil malikot sya matulog. But at the end, she did convinced him to be not bothered or worried at all, coz she made sure that Twokie is safe with her whenever she closes her eyes.

******************************

"Good morning my Gorgeous Babe." He greeted her. Kiefer was calling via face time. It's still too early in the morning but he wants to see Mika and Twokie already.

Almost everyday he called Mika. Ayaw nya mag start at matapos ang araw nya na di si Mika ang nakikita nya. Ganun kalala ang pagkamiss nya dito.

"Hi Bae. Congrats last night. I'm so proud of you. Twokie say Good morning Daddy." She said excitedly, then spanned the phone to focus the cam to Twokie.

"Thanks Babe. That game was for you. Love you. Hi buddy. Daddy's here. Babe anu nasa noo ni Twokie?" He asked frowning when he finally saw Twokie.

Twokie somehow recognized his voice, so the little happy pill responded by making a squirming sound and moved his hands and toes.

Patay! Linaw talaga ng eyes ni Ravena. She thought.

"Ha? Ah..hmm. Pasa. Twokie bumped his head yesterday eh." She answered him, sounding so apologetic.

"Saan nauntog yan? Sino nagbabantay kay Twokie nung nangyari yan?" He asked worriedly

"Anu kasi I'm trying to get his change of clothes sa drawer nya tapos nilapag ko muna. Then Twokie crawled tapos un nauntog sa may rocking chair." She explained.

"Babe naman bakit mo kasi nilapag? Don't trust Twokie lalo ngayon his crawling already." He responded, a bit of irritation in his voice.

"Sorry Bae. Malikot na kasi si Twokie eh." She replied.

"Ang hirap gawin nyan Babe ah. Di lang ikaw nahirapan kay Twokie pati din ako." He responded while shaking his head.

"I love you Manong. Miss ko na ung ABC game natin" She replied back, smiling widely.

Spell MADAYA. Iba ka talaga Taft Tower. Such a smart player. Tsk! Tsk! Nalibang muna naman ung inis ko. Olats! He thought.

"I love you too Babe. Miss you. Be ready sa ABC game pagbalik ko" He answered back then pouted his lips infront of the cam.

"Yes I will. Bilisan mo po. I have a new rules sa game natin ah." She said then bit her lower lip.

"Ahh Babe don't do that please. Your killing me eh. Damn!" He complained, trying to hide his excitement.

"Uwi ka na dali..miss you ng malala." She replied, still teasing him.

"Grrr madaya ka. Porket ang layo ko." He responded, faking a sad face.

Forever? Who said?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें