Marry Me?

Things between Kiefer and Mika now are going back to normal. Bit by bit they starting to adjust into changes on their new situation as a new parents-to-be and lovers as well. But for Kiefer, he's still not yet satisfied. He wants to do the right things for Mika. He wants to marry Mika and be with her for the rest of his lives. He wants to assure Mika that it's only her for him.

Actually, he's been thoughtfully thinking of wedding and marriage right after he found out that Mika was pregnant. Kagulo lang kasi ung mga pangyayari nung mga nakaraan kaya di sya nakaporma at banat sa plan nya bout his proposal. Pero aaminin nya mas lalo sya natakot sa presence ni Ahorro. Si guy kasi na makulit, dagdag pa panggulo. Buntis na nga si Miks pero parang may something pa din. Dahil ba di pa sila kasal ni Miks kaya assumero pa din ung ungas na yun? Sarap lang talaga konyatan! He loves Mika so much. That's why he needs to mark his territory. He wants to tell to all that Mika is only his and hindi lang nya binuntis kundi he's ready to be her man for all the time. Sabi nga nya 'she's mine tho' at walang aagaw.

He was planning to ask for some help from Mika's friends for the proposal he was planning. He was thinking to propose to Mika on his 26th birthday celebration. If she will accepts it, it will be the best gift that he will ever have on that day. And he wants to celebrate it 'double purpose', una birthday nya then kapag nag yes si Mika, it would be a celebration for their engagement and to finally tell the world that he was 'taken' by Mika Reyes and not the hottest bachelor in town anymore, then Mika is finally his. He decided to call Ara, Kim and Aly to be his accomplice for that surprise proposal for Mika. Yun nga sobra nasurprise din ung tatlo sa gusto nya mangyari but eventually agreed to him and promised to help him.

On the other hand, Mika is also thinking bout Kiefer's birthday. It will be next week. She was planning to give him a surprise. So yun nga nagkataon na this week, she will have another follow up check up and this month she will finally knows the gender of their baby. She's on her 6months of her pregnancy and her baby bumps was visible too. So ayun nga, ang pakulo naman ng Manang, once malaman nya ung gender ni baby di nya muna sasabihin kay Manong. She will reveal it to Kiefer on the day of his birthday celebration.

Her mom, Tita Bhaby was the one who accompanied her for the follow up check up.

"Good morning Ms. Doc." Mika greeted her ob gyne as soon as she entered the room where she needs to do her check up and ultra sound tests again.

"Hi Ms. Reyes. Good morning too. How are you feeling now?" Doc.

"Less irritated na po and medyo napifeel ko na ung minsan mgmove ng baby." She excitedly said.

"It means active ung fetus. But I don't gave you the assurance that the baby is 100% fine that's why you need to go on AFT, it means amniotic fluid test. We need to get a little amount of amniotic fluid from your uterus by inserting a very fine needle tru your abdomen. We need to perform this procedure to make sure that the baby doesn't have any defect. Don't worry this procedure will gonna perform this with the ultra sound so after that test your going to know the gender of your baby." Doc explained.

"Hindi po ba masakit yun?" She worriedly said.

"Don't worry Ms. Reyes we will give you anesthesia to numb the pain. But first I need to check your vital signs and also the baby." Doc.

"Ok po." She said but still scared. Eh kasi nga kahit ganyan sya kalaki, isa ang karayom sa kinakatakutan nya. Then she just bit her lower lip to ease the tension she felt.

Then after her physical and vital signs check up, her ob gyne did the AFT. The ob gyne told her that the fluid that was taken from her will be going to the lab test for testing and the result will be given to her on the follow up check up by next month. They also told her bout the lump that as of now it seemed to stop from growing. So after that test. She excitedly ask to check her baby's gender.