It's POSITIVE

Two weeks after Kiefer and Mika slept together, both of them became busy into their lives.

For Mika, coz of a long break from RP team, she was back as her normal self. The simple psychologist who loves helping the people who are in needs of proper counselling and guide. It was a stressful kind of job but she loves it so much. But then her parents are still worried about her. They always reminds her to not stressed herself too much. They knew what happened between her and Kiefer so that's why they think that she's pregrant by now.

For Kiefer, he was starting again his everyday trainings and some photoshoots as well as some interviews and guesting coz this month issue of the Esquirre Magazine choses and named him as the man of the year. He was on top of the list for being the hottest bachelor guy in town. But for Kiefer he knew that later on or soon he will be going to announce that he's going to be a father. He was so excited na kahit alam nyang two weeks pa lang after he made love with Mika. (Yes! For him is not sex, he made love with her.) He's really optimistic that he got Mika pregnant. Actually right after that night he was thinking of how will he carry the baby the moment it will be in this outside  world.  He wants to be the first one to carry it. A boy or a girl doesn't matter, the important is they will have a baby soon and the girl who he secretly loved - Mika, will live longer.

Mika went back to her condo with girls. Like her, Ara, Kim and Aly goes back into their normal lives as well. Ara, who works as sports analyst in a publishing company, Kim who works as one of the coaching staff and PE teacher in a private school and Aly works as a physical therapist in St. Lukes BCG.

"Ye sabi ni Tita Bhaby iremind daw kita sa sched mo for your check up sa ob gyne. Tsaka gusto mo samahan ka namin ni Kim?" That was Aly. Dun kasi nagwowork si Aly sa hospital kung san ung doctor nya na nakareside.

"Yup Aly. Thanks! Next two weeks pa naman eh." Then Mika just smiled to her.

"Ye di mo pa ba ipapaalam kay Tay Ramil at sa RP management ung condition mo?" That was Kim. Mika just shook her head to answered her.

"Eh Daks musta naman na ba ung pakiramdam mo? Any signs of discomfort or pain? That was Ara. She' really worried to Mika. Sila kasi talaga ung pinaka close.

"Ok naman ako. Tsaka pala guys I wanna tell you something." Then she look at them. They can see in their faces that they are really worried bout her. The truth these three friends of her doesn't know yet about the things that happened between her and Kiefer. Then she just took a deep sighed before she speaks.

"Ahmm I think I already solved my problem." Then smiled awkwardly. The three look so puzzled.

"Ee we..we..wait. Pakiulit nga ung sinabi mo naguluhan kami. Did you just told us that your problem was solved already? That was Kim, na naka taas pa ung dalawang kamay then si Ara at Aly naman nakataas ung kilay.

"Yes Kimmy. Ok na po." She just answered them casually.

"Mika Aereen wag mo sabihin nakipag one night stand ka to a random guy? That was Ara na pinandilatan na sya.

"He was not a random guy. You know him." Then again smiled to the three girls na nakapalibot na sakanya as if they formed a circle already.

"Kilala namin hmmm. Hmm! Si Ano...si..si..Si Ravena ba eto? That was Aly na sinigaw pa talaga ung last name ni Kiefer.

Then Mika just bit her lower lip and nodded her head to confirmed that it was Kiefer.

"Gosh! Daks dalaga ka na. After all this year agila lang talaga ang dadagit sayo." That was Ara, na nagtatalon pa talaga kya nabatukan ni Kim.

"Ara nabinyagan lang yan dahil sa condition nya pero kung wala yan nyan eh malamang di yan papayag si Ye." That was Aly.

"Sabagay pero Daks anung feeling? Ara again na parang kinikilig pa. Lokaret din talaga. Nakuha pa kiligin ngayon sa sitwasyon nya.