ABC special edition 1

A week after Mika gave her post valentine surprises to Kiefer, he can't hide his excitement anymore. Almost eveyday he was thinking bout the new rules that she written on the green cardboards. He was thinking too on how he will spend and use it. He needs to be wise and careful enough to lay the cards to her. Alam nyang madaya si Mika kapag nabigyan ng chance lulusot yun.

Ayaw nya ma olats at masayang especially special edition yun. And Mika was the one who made the new rules for him. Actually base on the new rules, it was all in favor for him. Base on the ABC special edition rules:

ABC special edition version 2.0 access pass card one.

* Ten questions you need to answer correctly.

-for every correct answer you can kiss to Twokie's Bestfriend or your favorite 'dessert'

-for every wrong answer I need to take out a piece of clothing that I'm wearing while I'm doing sexy dance infront of you.

Mechanics:
1.Habang asa game tayo need ko itali ung mga hands mo then your not allowed to come near me. Your place: sofa
2.Bawal ibuka ung bibig kasi kapag binuka mo, may punishment. Isang malakas na pektus.
3.If  I only left with my underwears I need to blindfold  you tapos tsaka ko tatanggalin ung tali sa hands then you need to find and chase me. Kapag nahuli mo ko un ang prize.
I'm all your Manong:-)
But theres some technical issues - Twokie's baby monitor and you can only use every card by sat night.

Patay! Smart player talaga. That's his problem. He needs to make a way to get rid of that baby monitor. Kaso paano nga eh tuwing sat night lang pwede magamit ung pass card, kung kelan wala ung dalawang yaya sa bahay nila. Badtrip!

He needs to plan it really well. For Kiefer if smart player si Mika need nya mas gulangan eto.

******************************

Fast forward:

Sunday morning at their house.

"Hi Ma..Hi Pa!" She greeted her parents, who just arrived at their house. They came to visit them.

"Hi Potch" Tita Bhaby hugged her. She was excited to see again her daughter and her family as well. While Tito Manuel pats her head and handed her a basket of fresh fruits and her favorites shrimps.

"Where's Kiefer?" Tito Manuel asked. Nagtaka ata at di sya sinalubong ng son in law nya.

"Ah asa taas po. Binibihisan si Twokie." She answered quickly.

"Ah ok." Tito Manuel simply replied.

Then after that Mika bring her parents to their living room and told them to wait for Kiefer and Twokie. After a while Kiefer went downstairs carrying Twokie.

Pagkakita pa lang ng parents ni Mika sa mag ama nagtaka sila.

"What happened sainyo dalawa? Bakit pareho kayo may bukol sa noo?" Tita Bhaby asked. She looked surprised and worried at the same time, while Tito Manuel get Twokie from Kiefer's arms and checked Twokie's forehead.

Pero si Mika at Kiefer nagkatinginan lang. Naghihintayan kung sino ung mag eexplain sakanila...

Flashback:

Mika was preparing lunch pack for Kiefer when he enters the kitchen. His going to their team practice that morning.

"Babe tomorrow ba uuwi na sila Yaya Marge at Manang Ella sa mga families nila? He asked. His face looked uneased and worried.

"Yeah. Why?" She replied without looking at him. Still busy putting all the foods in his lunch kit.

"Ahm kasi I was thinking about the A..B..C.. Special edition. I want to use the card tomorrow night." He said grinning.