A day with the Babe

Today no trainings for Mika and the rest of their team. Usually if times like this, she just hang outs with girls - Ara, Kim and Aly. They just often watch a movie in their condo unit. Whole pajama day for the four of them and all curled up in the sofa and pigging out. But if Kiefer is around or he's not that busy, Mika's time is for him. Yeah right! Best friend, almost 'girlfriend', yaya, adviser, cook at singer sya ni Kief.

So today it's free day but she's not allowed to hang with the girls coz maaga pa lang ginising na sya ni Manong. Kiefer wants to go to somewhere with her. At early morning, he invaded her room and wakes her up. Kiefer always do that whenever he wants to be with her. Kapag nalaman ni Manong na free day sya at free day din ang Manong, ayun nga sira lahat ng plans at gala nya dahil as per Kiefer it will be their time to hang out. Oh diba sobrang possesive na best friend.

"Babe wake up na please." Then after that Kiefer moves on top of her and buried his face in the side of her neck. He likes to do that everytime na di nya magising si Mika. Ganyan sya ka sweet at maka take advantage kay Mika dahil di nga pumapalag si Babe.

Yup! Kiefer called her Babe. Oh sila na ang bestfriend na may sweet endearments pero si Kiefer lang ang tumatawag sakanya ng ganyan kasi sya name basis pa din. She doesn't remembered when Kiefer started her calling babe but the only thing she can remember was her first stolen kiss from Manong.

"Kief ang bigat mo. Anu ba!" She hissed and trying to push him.

"Ayaw mo pa gumising. Aalis lang ako when you open your eyes."

"Arrgggg Ravena" She was really irritated on how persistent he was. Makulit pa talaga sa bulate.

"Isa di mo ioopen eyes mo? Ikikiss kita jan."

"Di mo kaya deins pa me nagtoothbrush."

To her surprise Kiefer kissed her again. Pucha talaga! Para paraan talaga si Manong. Even she's still with her morning breath ikikiss pa din sya. Habit nya na talaga eto, so eh anu kala nya laro?

"Abuso ka na ha. Porket di me napalag. Ubos na lips ko sayo kainis."

"Gusto muna man." After he said that she knew that her cheeks are now in perfect shades of pink.

"Sino naman may sabi sayo na gusto ko aber? Ang bad breath mo kya eww!"

"Feeling ko lang kasi di pa ko naspike mula ng kinikiss kita eh. Tsaka lage ka kya nagbablush."

"So inaamin mo din na feeler ka? Feelingero ka haha.  Tsaka Mestiza nga diba kya namumula."

"Ok sabi mo eh. Ligo ka na Babe para alis na tayo. Treat na lang kita ng kahit anu gusto mo breakfast."

"Ok ok tatayo na umalis ka na sa ibabaw ko."

"Owwkay bilisan mo ha. I'll wait for you outside. Dun lang ako sa mga girls. Nanonood na ata sila movie."

After Kiefer stepped out into her room, she started to do her morning routines. Dahil di naman sya maarte or the girly type in less then 20 min she's all ready. She just wore a plain cotton V-neck shirt, a faded jeans short and her favorite jordans. Then one last look at the mirror then she went out to her room.

Kiefer was watching a replay of their game with Ara, Kim and Aly when she sat on Kiefer's lap to get his attention.

"Anu na? Tatanga ka na lang jan?"

Even if her girl friend's are around still she can be clingy to Kiefer coz even the girls are used to them for being sweet and clingy to each other.

"Eh kung tumayo ka kaya para makaalis na tayo. Papakandong pa eh ang bigat."

"Tss ung mga ginawa mo kanina kya na pagdagan sakin di ba un pabigat?"