He Came Back

A warm breath fanned Mika's face woke her up from deep slumber. Slowly she began opening her eyes to see and greet the one who's doing that to her.

"Morning Gorgeous. Wake up na po. I brought you some breakfast." Kiefer greeted her, whispering into her ear then gently licked it to teased and tickled her.

"Tssskkk...hmm..Kief ang harot mo talaga." She shrieked then pushed him away. But Kiefer was quicked to grabbed her arms, in just a snap he managed to pinned it above her head then move on top of her.

"Babe ah! Remember you owe me one kiss." He said looking at her with his teasing grin.

"Uy wala kaya." She protested then rolled her eyes.

"Meron kaya. Tsaka tinulugan mo ko kagabi kya di ko nakuha prize ko sa ABC game hmmp." He demanded then chuckled.

"Ikaw lang ata ang may partial amnesia na di nakakalimot sa harot." She said then smirked.

"Babe it's just that I can't get enough of you." He stared then kissed her nose.

"Agang hirit Manong." She answered then chuckled.

"Naahh! Just so you know you're making me madly, deeply inlove with you everyday." He said,  staring at her intently.

Si Mika kinikilig na sa mga umagang banat ni Manong. Di pa man sya nagbreakfast feeling nya busog na sya dahil sa mga lambing ni Manong.

"Babe your blushing. I'm happy I've made you blushed." He said teasing her.

"Di kaya. Namumula ako kasi naiipit muna ko. Ang bigat mo kya." She protested then tried to push him again but Kiefer kissed her senseslly to stopped her from moving.

"I..love..you..asawa..ko.." He said while kissing her. After that he finally let go of her hands and stood up to get the tray of food for her.

"Babe breakfast ka na. I made you some fried rice, egg and sausages." He said while holding the tray of food.

"Ahmm parang nabusog na ata ako Kief eh." She said grinning.

"Ha? Paano ka mabubusog wala ka pa kinakain?" He asked frowning. Then went beside her.

"Hmmm nabusog ata ako sa pagmamahal mo sa dami ng banat mo at kisses." She replied, smiling mischievously.

"Hahaha hashtag mga banat ni Reyes." He laughingly said.

"Hahaha ang corny na natin Kief. Enough na please." She replied.

Then Kiefer went beside her then once again kissed her savagely.

*****************************

At last here comes the day for Twokie's big day. It's gonna be his christening day. All were so busy preparing everything for him. At dito na naman lumabas ung isang natural na ugali ni Kiefer. His being so well organized and bossy but this time in a much nicer manner.

Kiefer chose to have a catering service for Twokie's party, after all they will going to have lots of guests. From Twokie's godmothers and godfather, their families, his team mates and Mika's former team mates and all their friends are all coming.

Kung si Mika lang sana masusunod gusto nya simple lang basta ang importante mabinyagan si Twokie pero dahil sadyang makulit at di papaawat si Manong dahil nga junior nya si Twokie, eto ang nasunod na gawing big party ang christening ni Twokie.

Their just going to meet up most of their guests at the church. So an hour before Twokie's scheduled christening, Kiefer and Mika together with Twokie and Yaya Marge headed to church.