CHAPTER 32 - I'M STILL HUMAN (4)

"Protecting them are not your responsible, Kay", said Wiseman. "Your action will bite your back if you keep guiding them. But, of course, you will the only one who decide the path for your future."

"As for me, I only can watch."

Kay withdraws his sword, putting back to its original place. There is some truth behind his words for Kay to understand. However, he can't let anybody died from The Cell.

"My element is used to protect the others", said Kay. "That's the responsible I been giving since born."

"If you fall, nobody can replace you", said Wiseman, giving Kay some warning. "What will happens if you unable to fight with The Cell still there?"

"Those girls are useless against The Cell. They can't defeat them nor I am to help them. It's you and you alone, Kay."

"This is surprising", said Kay. "I never thought that you cared about those girls."

"Not really...", said Wiseman. "But, a bad ending will become a parasite for my story. Not my liking, to be exact."

"Yeah...yeah, don't worry too much", said Kay. "I know what I'm doing."

"And if something happens, I will protect them...no matter how cost it will take me."

..................

..................

..................

The black serpent is ready to unleash its beam towards Kay and the others. With the others still here, they wont survive. Leaving Kay with no choice but to use it.

Takao and Zuikaku are holding him, trying to get away from the black serpent. He slowly raised his hand towards it and starting to activate his element.

"Let me...tell...you..."

"Enormous power...come with huge...responsibility"

"Yet...people misused...their powers to...destroy each other"

"And, my Element can...Destroy The World!!!"

"The Guardian...Swords."

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

The girls are looking at the sky as they saw several swords fall from the sky, falling toward Kay. The swords shine brightly with lightning element fused.

As the swords reached Kay, several lightning strikes are hitting the area. The barrier from the swords quickly expand, become bigger as time progress.

The black serpent unleashes the heavy beam, but being blocked by The Guardian Swords just in time, barely.

"Commander...you're badly injured but you still protecting us", said Wales as she looks at Kay.

Takao and Zuikaku are more surprised compared to others since they are closer to Kay. When they saw Kay still has strength to fight the black serpent, they felt ashamed for themselves yet admired him.

The Sakura Empire refused to believe that Kay is trying to protect them, even though they are his enemies. But, they still need to accept the truth since they will probably dead without Kay.

CRACK...CRACK...CRACK...

"The barrier!!", shouted Takao as she saw the barrier is broken apart.. "You can do it, Kay. Don't give up!!!"

"You can do it, master!!", shouted Belfast. "Show us how powerful are you, master!!!"

"Come on, commander! You always the strongest among us!", shouted Wales. "You can do it!!"