CHAPTER 19 - PRIDE OF FACTIONS (3)

"Let us first review our information before we proceed," Kay said, while taking out some kind of equipment and putting it on the table. It shows the map of this mission.

Then, kinda liked chibi Enterprise and Helena with others shipgirls to represent the fleet around the map. When Kay is taking the chibi Enterprise, some 'Owari Da' can be heard.

"This is the map, and you can see that Enterprise is right there," Kay said as he pointed to the spot. "Based on my information, Enterprise and the others are currently escorting a number of ships coming from the Eagle Union. Possibly the most important cargo or something else, I suppose."

Kay has already asked Belfast for details on the mission. He needs to know which ships are participate with Enterprise for the escort mission.

"Hornet, Intrepid, Independence, Indianapolis, Portland, Hammann, Sims, Arizona, South Dakota, Washington, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Northampton, Houston and Albacore", said Belfast. "The flagship for that operation is probably Enterprise".

"................."

"......ARE YOU SURE THAT IS AN ESCORT MISSION??", asked Kay.

"And USS Baltimore and USS Bremerton from Baltimore class also coming from Eagle Union HQ, master", said Belfast.

"THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH!!", shouted Kay. "What kind of escort mission is that? Are that ships are that important?".

"They don't start another war, right?".

".................."

"What do you think about that, Elizabeth?", asked Kay.

"Please call me Queen Elizabeth, Commander," Queen Elizabeth said. "It may be the Enterprise wants to launch another battle against them. However the sea is also quite dangerous. So, getting a lot of ships for the escort mission is a wise decision".

"That's right, my queen," Warspite said, praising her majesty.

"By the way, commander. May I ask which faction is targeting them? ", Illustrious asked.

Kay activates [Eagle Eye] to saw the ships that wandering around that location for confirmation. He saw some ships that he recognizes as he had already seen them either in the Sakura Empire or in the Fallen City. Then he takes out the chibi Kaga and Akagi and places them on the table.

"Let see.......I saw the white fox, Kaga....the brown fox, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, a demon girl...two black cats......Kirishima, Akatsuki........Well, that is more than I expected", said Kay.

"And, I don't know most half of them".

A few minutes later, after Belfast and the others helping him by identify all the shipgirls he saw using [Eagle Eye]. To be summarize, they are Kaga, Akagi, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Atago, Maya, Choukai, Ayanami, Haruna, Hiei, Fusou, Yamashiro, Akatsuki and Kirishima. Not to mention, plenty of sirens are with them.

"There are probably more of them," Kay said. "We need to be careful of this matter."

"How did the commander see them? ", asked Hood.

"I asked Mr. Eagle to remain in the Sakura Empire," Kay said. "It's still followed Zuikaku and Shoukaku everywhere they go. So, I think that's its strategy to keep the others from getting suspicious or just coincidence".

Kay looks at the map and arranges the chibi girls based on their location. As he arranges the chibis, he discovers something he's interested in. He chooses not to share with anyone, as he feels he 's going to have more problems.