CHAPTER 15 - BATTLE AT THE FALLEN CITY (3)

In the fog of the war, the Fallen City is filled with shipgirls from various factions. They 're all fighting each other. Different opinions can lead to war, and become a legend for themselves.

Kay watches them for a distant sight, along with a little green cat. He 's completely forgotten about her, and he's got to take care of her. Since there's nobody to watch her.

"Alright, I guess the outcome is better than I expected", said Kay. "The reinforcements will reach in several hours. Although, I pretty sure they will came here as soon as possible since I already change the plan without telling them".

Kay looks at the outside of the Fallen City. Most of the Sakura Empire shipgirls are stay outside of this city. Only Ise, Hyuuga, Ayanami, Takao and Atago are getting inside this city.

Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, Z23, Z1 and Koln from the Ironblood are fighting with Azur Lane. Five vs ten inside Fallen City and two against all the force outside there.

Mr. Eagle lands on Kay 's shoulder, taking some rest.

"Tell Essex and Shangri-La not to wander far outside," Kay said. "These sirens are useless to them. After all, they will be unable to help Crimson Axis defeat us".

Mr. Eagle moves and flies to Essex and Shangri-La to deliver the message as soon as possible.

The sirens cannot enter the Fallen City because they are still ships, unlike the girls. Furthermore, they can not launch their attack here because of a friendly fire. Crimson Axis can not afford to use this method because it is very risky to them.

"However......"

Kay activates his element on and steps his foot. Create a lightning shock wave that disturbs the planes that come to him. The aircraft lost control and collided with each other. Loud explosions can be heard as aircraft that have already been affected by Kay.

"I thought that Essex and Shangri-La had already destroyed most of their aircraft carriers," Kay said. "Have they received backups or reinforcements? ".

Kay looks at his back after realizing someone touching and messing with the sword. Then, he saw Akashi is the one who touching the sword. He grabs Akashi and hold her like a child.

"Alright, green cat. Take this gems and go away.....I mean stay here and behave yourself", said Kay as he puts Akashi down and gave her some gems.

"Akashi names is not green cat!", said Akashi. "Akashi name is Akashi".

Akash still was taking the gems that Kay had given her. You can see that her eyes shone beautifully as she saw and held the gems.

"Why are you still looking at me, Akashi? ", asked Kay. "Is there something wrong? ".

Akashi is staring at Kay and wondering who he is. She still looks at the sword he's still carrying. The sword seems familiar to her, as she's always seen in the Sakura Empire.

She prefers to stay silent, though, because she doesn't want to make any problems for him.

**********************

Takao, Ayanami and Atago are roaming around the Fallen City. The city was already ruined and a number of buildings have already been destroyed.

Words said that the city had been ravaged by the sirens. oEven though it's still a mystery to them either when or how for them to answer it.

This is a very dangerous place, though, as it is a fitting place for an ambush. They remain concentrated, as they are now in unfamiliar territory.