VISITORS (11) - THE STORY

An event that happens in world called Azur Lane has their own reason and purpose. Whether to separate the truth or to cover up the lie, but nevertheless, they all have their meanings.

We all know, who is Kay, what is he, his purpose and reason. Come from another world with one determination and duty, to eliminate all five cells in that world.

To come to this world, there is a sacrifice he needs to bear. Due to authorities' intervention, Kay lost nine out ten of his lightning element, leaving only one to eliminate all the cells roam in this world.

However, this is not important. We are here to tell the story about those shipgirls with four major factions control the ocean, known as Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Ironblood and Sakura Empire.

Kay and I, have a fight before I sent him here where the battle between Azur Lane and Crimson Axis took place. Taken by surprise, after all they are seeing an epic battle between me and a lightning element.

The girls are very surprised, stunned, and shocked.

During this battle, Kay meets Zuikaku and Belfast for the first time, along side with the others, of course. However, this is not the first time they meet Kay for Royal Navy. They already know him the moment they saw his face.

The way he holds his sword, the way he fights, his appearance and strong personalities penetrate their heart. The pride of element and its will, open them.

The man they are waiting, finally returns to them.

However, for their surprised, Kay does not know about them. They do not understand why Kay does not remember them but since they are in the middle of the battle, they hold back.

And during this time also, Kay said.

"All right, which one of you is the good side and the bad side", asked Kay while holding his sword.

This statement is huge, determines the fate of these girls, because he does not pick any side and will attack anyone who he sees as enemies. Of course, Royal Navy does not attack him and fortunately for Eagle Union, they manage to refrain themselves from attacking Kay even though they already saw enormous strength for him alone.

Sakura Empire does not attack Kay, but the sirens did. In fact, they all been ordered to attack him.

This led to the first war between Kay and the Crimson Axis.

And yeah, he later joins Azur Lane but only to guide them as they give Kay a home and necessary information he needs about The Cell. It is not easy, especially his relationship with Eagle Union is really bad which we can understand why that is happen.

He is not ambition enough.

He does not care about their war.

He also does not even bother to give them victory by defeating Sakura Empire.

You might be asking, why they even bother to listen to him, and the answer is obvious. Royal Navy gives him full support and minority of Eagle Union also believe in him.

Therefore, Kay still becomes their commander even though they never defeated the Crimson Axis.

So why did the Royal Navy follow Kay even though he had no ambition to become commander?

Because he was the same person known to the Royal Navy. He is the man they are waiting for fifteen years, yearning for him to return.

However, he acts liked a stranger toward them, slightly broke their hearts. To think the man they so admire will forget them is outrageous. Of course, the memories themselves are a little blurry and vague.