CHAPTER 58.5 - I'M HERE, AND ALWAYS HERE (4)

Sacred tree of Sakura Empire, there are a woman just standing there as she is looking at Kay that walks towards her. His face was very sad to see the woman. However, it was the other way around for that woman. She is very angry upon seeing Kay.

"Amagi...", said Kay as he sees that woman's face. "No, you are not her..."

"You are...her alter..."

"Since when did you know, Kay?", asked Amagi Alter. "Since when did you know my plan?"

Kay just kept quiet, he was not willing to look at the Amagi's face, but he tried to give in because he knew, this is his responsibilities. No matter how hard it is, he must do it. Even though his pride, will be against himself.

After realizing that Kay did not want to answer his question, the woman became angry and shouted at Kay.

"ANSWER ME, KAY!!", shouted Amagi Alter.

"Since the beginning", said Kay. "You already know that I can feel their kindness upon touching them. I feel two-person, different personality in one body when touching Amagi."

"At first, I think it was a mistake, but I was an idiot...how could I?"

"You faker...how dare you..."

"I am another self of Amagi, born from her hatred toward humanity", said Amagi Alter. "I am not a faker..."

"I don't care who you are or what you are!!", said Kay, furious. "I thought it was weird how Monarch suddenly suggest bringing the children in a major mission. Not to mention how on earth the sirens knew I was gone."

"It was you, the one who suggest bringing the children. You knew I will also go with them as well."

"It still doesn't mean anything", said Amagi Alter. "Anyone can suggest like I did."

"But only you can do it so far," Kay said. "Because Dragonoire won't let anyone come here...except the one who belongs here."

"We have a traitor from the beginning and the moment Dragonoire saw you, it was too late."

"But you plan won't go smoothly without their help, right?"

"Ability to reach several possibilities to find the most suitable outcome. Which means, you are working with sirens..."

"Anything to say, before you give up, Amagi Alter?"

The woman looked at Kay's face, she then smiled at him. And a few seconds later, she activates her rigging. A sign for Kay that she does not want to stop, leaving him with no other choice but to use brute force.

"I will never stop, Kay!", shouted the woman. "You will not thwart my plans!"

"You won't dare to attack me. You don't to see what will happen to those children if you attack me..."

"I doubt it", said Kay, approaches Amagi Alter. "Because you need those children for your stupid plan. That is the reason why you still here..."

"Tch, then try it", said Amagi Alter. "Let see if you dare to attack a person who loves you..."

Kay raised his hand.

ZAPP! KLANG!!

Rakurai suddenly fell from the sky and pierced the ground, close to where Kay was standing. He then took the sword and pointed at the woman.

"It's not you to decide", said Kay, flows his element towards Rakurai. "Last warning, please give up."

Kay tries to persuade her, to give up with her plan. However, Amagi Alter shook her head, refusing to give up.