CHAPTER 64 - FORGIVENESS, I'M SORRY (3)

Azur Lane, Kay's office, leader of the combined factions and official commander of Sakura Empire.

"While Hipper and the others are already returning to Ironblood HQ, we should be aware that Eugen and Nimi are still in Azur Lane", said Kay. "I'm not telling you to attack them, but I need you to be careful because they still not respond to our message regarding the ceremony and agreements of the combined faction."

"Although, I really doubt she will do something bad here..."

"Master-sama...you look very uncool with that hickey showing at us...", said Belfast.

Amagi-chan is playing happily around Kay's hood, open and cover Kay's head several times which eventually shows the hickey mark on his neck. Kay then grabs Amagi-chan and put on his lap.

"Hahhh...just forget about it", said Kay while rubs Amagi's head. "If Ironblood still refuses and ignores our message, I have no choice but to go there. The same thing I did toward Sakura Empire."

"You mean...sneaking around and attack us?", asked Nagato.

"It's more liked to protect you", responded Kay. "The guardian sword protects you from the cell and it's my duty to the same thing toward Ironblood..."

They all become silent upon hearing that because of the responsibilities he holds. To protect them from any danger, worthy to become their commander and lead them toward victory.

"Well, I also concern about sirens", thought Kay. "The second cell suddenly merges with Orochi thanks to these sirens. Which means, permission to eliminate them already granted because of the disturbance they made toward otherworld creature. It will become the sole reason...but, why? Mashiro?"

"Papa?", said Amagi-chan, several times calling Kay's name.

Kay sighed, looking at Amagi-chan and tell her that he is fine before a loud noise suddenly coming out from Kay's room.

BAMM!! BAAMM!!

"What is that noise?", asked Kay.

The other get up from their chair and slowly moves toward Kay's room, slowly trying to open the door, before the door opens by itself.

Kuroki, suddenly coming out from Kay's room and seems very unhappy.

"Fucking Rex, teleport me out of nowhere...", said Kuroki, before he realizes all girls in this room are staring at him. "Oh beautiful ladies, you are forgiven Rex."

"Oh Kuroki, seems liked Rex did that again", said Kay. "What happens?"

"Hahhh!! That fucker is lazy bastard...I mean Rex push all his responsibility toward me", said Kuroki, controls his language upon seeing Amagi-chan. "There are two girls fighting outside, pretty bad if I think about it. But still I managed to stop them by myself before Rex teleports me here..."

Kuroki suddenly remembers that fights, he is wondering why Enterprise and Zuikaku seem very familiar to him. Of course, because of Rakurai and the protection of lightning element.

"Now I think about it, this is your fault", said Kuroki. "Why on Earth you give your sword to that girl and your protection for that white-haired girl. Thank god, I managed to stop them before something bad happens."

"Stop them...by himself?", thought these girls. "What is he talking about?"

Kay grabs Amagi-chan and takes her to Belfast, asking her to take care of her while he is talking to Kuroki.

"A sword and white-haired girl...Zuikaku and Enterprise", said Kay. "Any battles are prohibited until further notices and to think both of them to break that rule is a serious matter. What are they fighting for?"