SIDE STORY (8) - AMAGI-CHAN (2)

"Hurmm? You are...oh, what are you doing here, Amagi-chan?", asked Souryuu upon seeing Amagi-chan inside the cafeteria, wandering alone. "Kay-sama will be worried if you are walking alone. Here, stay with me until then."

"What should we do? Shall we call Zuikaku to come here?", asked Hiryuu.

"She might busy so let take care of her until we see her", said Souryuu. "Are you hungry, Amagi-chan?"

Amagi-chan nods at Souryuu, maybe the aroma from the food is the reason why she is here.

"Then, stay here and I will grab some food for you", said Souryuu. "By the way, is normal food fine for her?"

"Kay-sama said she is the same as us, so its fine, I think", said Hiryuu. "Although...well if she is Kay's daughter, I don't think it will become a problem..."

While Hiryuu and Souryuu grab the food, Amagi-chan then starts looking around. She saw a lot of shipgirls in the cafeteria, starting the day with breakfast. However, what picks her interest is a man that around the corner, eating alone while been ignore by the others as he does not exist.

Amagi-chan starts walking toward him, ignoring whether she will be in danger or not. Upon reaching him, Amagi-chan then stares at him while smiling cheerfully.

As the man notices, he rather surprised.

"Now this is a rare occurrence, for you too see me are really odd", said the man. "Your eyes...I see, now it makes sense. For you to see me are not mere coincidence and as for me who witness this opportunity...."

"My name is Wiseman, Amagi-chan."

KLIK...

"Release that child...whoever the fuck is you...", said Kuroki, pointing his gun toward the man. "Let me remind you, my shot never misses...so either you want this settle down peacefully, or you want a bullet in your head. Now, hand over that child to me, bastard..."

It causes a commotion in the cafeteria as Kuroki suddenly starts shouting. The girls do not understand and try to shout at him back.

"What are you doing?", asked Hiryuu. "Why are you pointing your weapon to Amagi...wait! Who are you?"

"Amagi-chan!!"

They now know the reason as they saw Amagi-chan is standing behind an unknown man. Fears surround them as they scared that man try to harm Amagi-chan. They are also questioning themselves why they cannot detect the intruder sooner.

"Since when?", thought Souryuu. "I never detect his present! But to think that man (Kuroki) manages to detect the intruder bring ashamed to us!"

"What should we do, nee-san?", whispered Hiryuu. "If we don't act fast, Amagi-chan will be in danger..."

"Let him handle it first", whispered Souryuu. "He may a problematic human, but he is still Kay-sama's friends. We don't to bother him so let him handle it and wait..."

Hiryuu then nods, signaling the others to stay put and let Kuroki handles it first.

The man then chuckled, aura from Kuroki may intimidate most all the girls here. Yet, the man feels nothing.

"Forgive me, it's not my intention to bring any harmful for this child...", said the man. "It just I curious, after all, she did see me...unlike the others."

"Shut the fuck up!! Hand that child over or I will be shot you, bastard!", shouted Kuroki. "Who ask you to talk? Do you think you are in position to say something?"

"A short-tempered person, just as usual, Kuroki...", said the man.

The girls in the cafeteria just watching them although some of them try to help Kuroki. Yet, he signs them to stay still and let him handle the rest.