CHAPTER 1 - ELEMENT (1)

Somewhere near Azur Lane, several enemies have been spotted, attacking the shipgirls who pledge to protect the base. Although these girls have a strong will to defend and protect the base, they are outnumbered. Not only are sirens attacking them, but a few Sakura Empire's ships are also attacking them alongside with sirens.

One of the leaders of Azur Lane, a blond-haired girl wearing a red cape, Prince of Wales launched several barrages against her enemies, hoping that they will be hit.

"Fire!!!! "The Prince of Wales screamed." Don't stop fighting them, this is our last defense! If the enemy passes through, it will put our base in danger.

A loud scream answering the order of their leader. They know that if they fall here, Azur Lane will be destroyed, and that's the last thing they want.

"We need to reclaim the supremacy of our air. If we manage to control for our side, we have a chance to win this battle, "Illustrious said while deploying another aircraft.

Even though she was only launching another aircraft, the planes were instantly shot down by enemies.

"Well, if that's easy, we 're going to claim the sky right now," Ark Royal said. "how do they manage to destroy our aircraft easily?".

They recognized that the technology of sirens was greater than them, but the sirens should have their own limitations and capabilities to do so. They can't just shoot their planes that easily.

Boommm....

The aircraft were destroyed by the enemy. They know it's pointless to send another plane, but they don't have any choice.

"The situation is pretty rough right now, Wales," Hood said. "I really hate to say this, but the opponents are very powerful, not to mention the Sakura Empires on their side."

"Hiryuu, Souryuu, Zuikaku and Shoukaku. There are just four of them, but they have sirens at their fingertips, "Wales said. "Our reinforcements are coming in three days; we need to hold them here. After all, our battles are close to our base.

"Three days to go!!! We don't have enough time to do that. Right now, we 're barely holding them, "Ark Royal said. "I just need a few little destroyers to replenish my energy.

"You can have your destroyers after that, just don't stop attacking them," Wales and Hood shouted at Ark Royal.

*************************************************

There are four shipgirls on the other side of this battle that can be see, one of them is complaining about something.

"My Senpai, my mean Senpai really is pushing me to fight them. You think so, Zuikaku, "asked the fifth Sakura Empire carrier, Shoukaku.

"Please take this very seriously, Shoukaku-nee. This is our chance to prove to our Senpai that we are worthy of this, "Zuikaku said. She knows this is their chances to show their Senpai how superior they were. Even though, they probably know that it is one of the Akagi, the flagship of the Sakura Empire scheme.

"I don't care what I know I can fight Azur Lane like this," Hiryuu said. "The one who launches the first strikes win, carrier planes take off".

Several aircraft were deployed by Hiryuu, targeting Azur Lane's ships. With sirens helping them, the Sakura Empire managed to gain air supremacy easily.

"Being impatient like that is not good, Hiryuu", Souryuu said. "Looking at current situation, we might win this battle easily".

They know, however, that kind of thought will set them back. They're talking about Azur Lane, after all. Several attempts were made to destroy the base, but the results are still the same. They have failed to destroy their base, even with the technology of sirens. This time, however, is different. They will win one by one fight with them for some reason.