The Battle in Trost : Stupid bastard - chapter 37

Eren's pov

'Where am I?' I thought to myself as I saw a red water all around me then I look around me and saw dead bodies of soldier. I felt my eyes widen as I look down and move my left arm around and felt nothing as I got confuse so I lift it up and my face was filled with horror at what I saw. My left arm was nowhere to be found and I look around as I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes. "Why?" I ask myself then silently look down for a second as I felt anger rise up on my body then I began muttering curse words loudly. "Shit. Shit. Shit! I won't give up here!" I shouted as I started to drown myself on the water hearing splashes around me then I look up and lift my left arm above me. "I'll exterminate you... Every single fucking one of you!!! I'll do it....." I stayed silent then I continue with my words. " With my own hands". After I said that I slowly close my eyes for a second then when I open it. I found myself ontop the titan but I don't mind it at all as I look up before taking a deep breath and letting it out as a steam in my mouth after that I then roar with my head looking up at the sky as I turn around and spotted a 3 meter titan crawling on fours towards me as I also walk forward removing the titans head who eat me in the process as I stop infront of the small titan . While it just stared at me as it also stop at the front of me also then I began talking "I'll exterminate you!" I said to myself. "Every single fucking one of you!" I  shout and then just as I said that the small titan then jump towards me as I push my arms back and punch straight the small titan in the mouth as my hand went straight inside it as the small titan also fell down on the ground with a loud thud then I walk towards the small titan as I raise my right feet and started stomping on it. "more." First stomp. "More!" Second stomp "kill more!" Third stomp "wanna kill!!" Last stomp then it's blood splatter everywhere as I straighten up myself. " More. Lots more... I'll kill you all" then a smile slowly crept up my face. And that's when I heard the shout of the soldiers. "He said he is gonna kill us all !!" one of the soldiers shouted with fear lacing his voice as I look up quite confuse and I turn my head at Armin who look at me with a petrified expression something I couldn't quite put my fingers on as I began looking around and saw mikasa at the front of me with her swords on her side while glaring at the soldiers. " What's going on?" I ask Armin but he didn't said anything as he was busy looking at my face with that scared expression of his again and I look up when I heard someone shouted my name. "Eren Jaeger! What are you?! Are you human or titan!?!" Commander kitz woermann shouted at me but I look at him confuse then I look back at Armin to see him snap out of his trance as he look back at me. " Mikasa Eren is awake" Armin said as I watch mikasa turn around then he kneel down beside me and began asking me if I was okay which I just nod back in response then I heard kitz woermann shout again which is louder this time. " I ask again Eren Jaeger. Are you human or titan!?!?" I just watch him confuse him then I look at mikasa and Armin by both of my sides then I look down and saw my arms and legs are back as I started thinking at my answer truthfully then I look up with determination glinting my teal green iris then I shout. "I am human!" When I said that  I saw all the soldiers started getting quiet as I just watch them all confused. Then I saw kitz woermann sigh as he look at me. " Then I had no other choice but to do this" he said as he slowly lift up his hand." Shit!" I heard mikasa curse as she got up then grab my hands as she started running leaving Armin all alone sitting down the ground. But I started  squirming at mikasa as she keep a tight grip on my shoulders and soon I fully pull of my arm off her as I grab her hand also then run towards Armin grabbing him and pulling him by my side as I saw kitz woermann pull down his hand then the cannon fire as I saw the cannon ball heading towards us then I bite my arm as lightning struck down on me and a hand stop the cannon ball from hitting us as it echoes in the whole wall rose then I slowly open my eyes as I quickly saw the soldiers Fanning the smoke and when the smoke cleared they had saw my titan form then slowly I heard voices down me as I took myself out from the flesh and ask them loudly. " Are you okay Armin , mikasa?" Then I heard a chorus of yes and soon I finally found an area open then I jump down there as I saw Armin ran towards me followed by mikasa. "Eren!" They shout in unison as they quickly went by my side and pull me up as we went the other area." Hey Armin. Mikasa. " I call them out. And they him in response. " I had two plan" I said as Armin nod at me then mikasa also. " Tell us" Armin said. " I want you two to get away from this mess and I'll leave wall rose and if I did that I will go back to wall Maria and stay there" i said with a serious look. " No you can't do that Eren. Y-youre nose is bleeding and you can't go there when you are in this situation. Are you crazy you could die there!!" Mikasa shouted at me and I shook my head. "Mikasa is right Eren. You might die outside" Armin said as he agreed on Mikasa's word. " Aish I said I had two plans right. Don't tell me you forget the other one?" Then they went quiet and I took deep breath. " Okay here is the other plan. I want you Armin to face those soldiers and they're commander and tell them that I am not an enemy in humanity and that I am willing to help them to get back wall rose understand?" Armin nod his head and look at mikasa who stood confuse. " B-but why me Eren? You know I can't do this" Armin ask and I sigh. " I trust you with all I had Armin. I believe in you since we were kids I now you can do this. " I respond and he was quiet for a minute then he nod. As he look at me and Mikasa then with a determine face and a strong aura he walk out the smoke. I look at mikasa and she smile slyly. Then we look back at the front.

Armin's pov

I slowly walk out the smoke with my thoughts lingering on my head. 'Something's been troubling me ever since I saw Eren fight as a titan . I haven't even sorted out my own thoughts yet but I've got to do this. I'll have to think while I speak' I thought to myself and with that I began taking off my 3dm gear as it fell down the floor with a thud. Then I heard gasps coming from all the soldiers as I slowly  appear out of the smoke with my hands covering my face as I heard the commander shout at me." Stop!!" The commander ordered but I didn't as I also heard a soldier point its own gun on me. Then I stop while slowly raising my hands on the air as I surrender infront of them. "You finally showed your true colors monster! I'll signal! I'll signal the cannon!"  Shouted the commander with his hands turned into a fist. Then I look up and shout at the top of my lungs. " He isnt the enemy of mankind! We're willing to share all the intelligence we've gathered!" But the commander didn't agree on it as he shout back who taking a step forward with his own fist infront of him. " Begging for your lives is useless now! He revealed his true form right infront of us! There's nothing left to say! If you say he's not an enemy prove it! If you can't do that I will eliminate the threat!" Then I shout again. " There's no need for further proof!" Then I began thinking. 'Thats right! It's unnecessary!'  then I form my hands into fist and put it infront of me then shouted. " The issue isn't how we see him!" Then I flail my arms at my side as I started to prove my point towards them but the commander shouted back. "What?!" Then I look around "you said everybody saw him! Then they've must seen him fighting the titans too!" I heard gasp again and saw the soldiers back up slightly. " And they've must seen all the titans ganging up against him!" I sq the soldiers look at me surprise that I was able to form it but I didn't give a care. Who even said I was done. " The titans seen him as a prey, just like the rest of mankind! Nothing you say can't change that fact!" After I shout I see the soldier suddenly went quite.  "That's true. A titan as an ally" some soldiers said as they slowly straighten out of their posture. While the commander was shock and surprise as he look around then slowly put his head down "prepare to attack!" The commander shout as he lift up his arm and wave it to the side "don't fall for this clever trap!" I gasp as I also heard mikasa growling with Eren clattering his own teeth in anger. " Their actions have always been beyond our comprehension! If they can transform into humans and speak our language, that's just another way for them to fool us! We can't let them do as they please!" Then out of nowhere the soldiers began raising their swords again as one soldier pointed his gun on me. While I stood there frozen on my spot as a sudden thought pop up in my head. 'no good...he's stop thinking entirely..He's too scared to think...' I watch the commander take a deep breath as I saw how much fear was swirling in those eyes of his. Then I look behind me 'eren!mikasa!' and i saw there determined faces as Eren nod his head with a smirk. As I watch them shockingly. Then I clench my teeth and look at the front again as I form my hands I to fist and pound it into my heart. " As a soldier I swear to devote my heart to the resurrection of mankind! There is no greater glory than dying for that belief! If we added his titan power to the might of our armies, it might even be possible to recapture the town!  For the glory of that human race, I beg you! In my final moments before I die, permit me to explain his strategic importance!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I close my eyes then wind blowing my hair rather harshly.  As all the soldiers and even my co cadet mates who was watching this become silent all of a sudden. "Captain we should consider wh-" but the soldier got interrupted when the commander look at him and shouted at his face harshly. "Silence!" Then he look back at me " no matter how they plead for their lives, they're still rebels!" Then he slowly but carefully lift his hands up as my eyes widen in horror and disbelief while he was still talking to himself. "Those who break the rules must be eliminated! That's what it means to be a soldier! " As mikasa behind me slowly reach for her swords with gritting teeth's while the cannon was being ready again and as commander lift up his hands and slowly bring it down someone holds it out of nowhere. "Cut it out already. You haven't change as big as you are, you've still got the guts of a scared fawn." Then as the hand slowly went down there on the other side of the first commander is commander pics himself....

- end of chapter 37 -