Our first sleepover on his room - chapter 21

Timeskip...

Evening...

After the training all of us went back on the mess hall and started grabbing trays as I sit down beside Eren again munching on the bread and eating the soup also as I heard everyone came in and our group walking to our table talking like usual while holding a tray with their meals as they sit down on their chairs." The graduation is guy coming who do you think are the 11th rankings in 104th. " Sasha said as she was munching on her bread. " Who do you think Sarah?" Ask Connie who looks at me with a smile. " I don't know. It might be some of our comrades." I said plainly as I continue eating my bread. Connie shrug his shoulder and resume on eating his food.

Timeskip..

After eating our food we then went back on our barracks and put on a different clothes as I went inside followed by the other girls and went back to my room. As I lay down on my bed and went to sleep. After sleeping for like an hour. I slowly open my eyes and sat up as I sigh and look around to see everyone sleeping then I got up from my bed and walk out of the room and went out of the girls barracks holding a candle and walking out of HQ as I went to the stair case and sit down there while I look up at the stars sighing when I heard footsteps behind me and someone sitting down beside me as I look at the person and saw Eren looking up at the sky. " What are you doing here?" I ask as Eren looks at me. " Well I just finish taking a pee and I saw you outside." Eren replied. " How do you know it's me?" I ask again. " Because well you're short" Eren said as he laugh quietly making me roll my eyes. " You're being an idiot" I respond as Eren looks back at me . " What are you even doing here?" Eren ask as I sigh. " Couldn't sleep" I respond as Eren nods his head. " But you're sleepy. Sarah. You should sleep now" Eren mutters as he grab my head slowly and put my head on his shoulder his hand falling down onto my shoulder as he pulled me closer. " I don't know if this help. But you should sleep. I can accompany you to going to sleep. If you wanted?" Eren blurted out as I just nod .y head to tired to talk as he pull me up then he walk to the boys barracks with me by his side. As he went to the left hallway and open a door as he went inside. " Why are you bringing me here?" I ask quietly as Eren sigh. " You need to sleep." He said and I nod as I look towards an empty bed and went to it as I lay down on the bed grabbing the blanket as I put it on my shoulder and close my eyes but before I did. I look at Eren and saw him staring at me. " Where are you going to sleep?" I muttered and hd pointed at the floor. " On the floor. I'll let you sleep on my bed" he said while I shook my head. " You can sleep beside me. I don't mind" I said and quickly move aside adding some space on the bed as he nod his head and I turn around and finally sleep.

Eren's pov

As I finish my work I quickly went back to HQ and saw someone on the stair case recognizing it as Sarah as I went to her and sit down beside her as she look at me. " What are you doing here?" She ask as she look at me. While I look at the sky. " I just finish taking a pee and I saw you outside" I replied. " How do you know it's me?" She ask again " because well you're short" I respond finally looking at her laughing quietly as Sarah rolled her eyes. " You're being an idiot." She mutters and I look at her. " What are you even doing here?" I ask and she sigh." Couldn't sleep" she said and I nod my head looking at the sky. " But you're sleepy Sarah. You should sleep now" I muttered S I grab Sarah head and put it on my shoulder and run my hand down her shoulders as I pulled her closer towards me. " I don't know if this help. But you should sleep. I can accompany to going to sleep. If you wanted" I blurted out. As Sarah nods her head to tired to talk as I got up and walk to HQ with Sarah beside me as we went to the boys barracks and went left as we arrive on mine and the others room as I open the door and we walk in. Sarah turns around and look at me with a confused look. " Why are you bringing me here?" She ask and I sigh. " You need to sleep" I said simply as Sarah nods her head and look around as she spot my empty bed then she lay down in it grabbing the blanket and putting it on her shoulder as she went to sleep but before she did she look back at me. " Where are you going to replace?" She ask as I point at the floor." On the floor" I said and she shook her head. " You can sleep beside me. I don't mind" she said and I nod my head as she move aside adding some space on the bed as she turn around and close her eyes as she sleep. I sigh and take off my upper clothes as I put it on the drawer and went beside Sarah as I lay down on the bed and put the blanket on me as I pulled Sarah's waist on me and put my head ontop of hers as I whisper in her ear. "Goodnight Sarah" as I close my eyes and heard her whisper back." Night Eren" and with that I finally fell asleep.

- end of chapter 21 -