CH.54

Authors note:

Hello readers!!

I decided to make another book for this story. I'm not yet sure on what the title will be. But maybe in a few months or a while more I'll be able to publish the first few chapters.

But I'm not yet sure about what the chapters would actually be like. No titles included yet but epilogue and last chapter is already set and on the way for a story to make.

Anyways I had decide to end this book in the last episode of ATTACK ON TITAN season 3.

"The Freedom In The Ocean.."
Chapter:???
Season 3
The last epic

Oh well bye readers!

Now onto the story!

A WARRIOR LOSE IN BATTLE

Your POV

You followed Annie back to where Hange and the scouts stays. To the first place you stayed for your safety before you even went here and fight Annie yourself.

You watch Annie run in her titan form towards the trap set for her. Her cold big feet pattering against the ground enough to create loud sounds and echoes flowing and sounding everywhere.

Her body facing forward. Her face blank and her eyes focus infront of her. You heard the sound of wires zipping behind you. You didn't turn your head back but you knew who it was.

Armin and the other scouts closely followed behind you. Armin's mind was running a mile per meter as he recall what happened a while ago. He couldn't shake off the fact you could pull a stance like that. A stance where you turned insane but maybe just maybe you were not the only one who can do that. His mind flickered back towards Eren's condition. Eren was unconscious and not in the right mind to communicate. Then it turn back to you. His eyes turning to your form. Armin saw the determination on you. He saw the passion of a teenage girl trying to save it's fellow countrymen and the world.

He saw through that cold exterior of yours. He saw a passionate, determine and free willed teenager and a tenacious yet a goal oriented persona of a true soldier. He saw a girl trying to let go of the past. He saw a girl helplessly falling in a puddle of deep waters. He saw a girl that tried to fight for what is right. He saw a girl with a kind hearted heart and a goal oriented but smart mind.

He saw a girl with a bright future.

And he saw a girl who's willing to sacrifice everything and anything to be free.

You watch Annie as she continue to take a look behind her. Sometimes giving you a side look only to turn back around and run to her escape. You look back at the front and saw you nearing the group of scouts.

Your face turns blank again as you detached the wires on a roof and went flying down the rooftop. As soon as your feet touched the roof's building, you ran straight to where Hange is. Careful in your steps and your stance.

The scouts and your cadet friends then pass your form. Followed by Annie. You watch her turn her head to her left. Her eyes widening when she saw the section commander and her assistant looking at her with a serious face. Hange softly raised the green flare up and fired it.

Not a minute later. The first set of wires were aimed straight at Annie's biceps. Holding her steady then followed by another set of wires that aimed on her stomachs then another another and another.

Annie was completely immobilized causing her to fall to the ground due to the lack of gravity that can keep her in position. The scouts who was a 3 meter away from you them grab the net in their center and throws it straight to Annie. Causing the net to easily fall and spread widely. It then incases Annie's figure. Hange seemed satisfied with the work and swiftly attached her wires a to a piece of hard wood that attached on a house and went straight to Annie.