Meeting the other Ackerman - chapter 8

Finally arriving at the HQ of the trainee corps me and papa quickly walk out of the carriage as papa walks to the man and tells him to stay while my father and me walks towards the HQ and opens the door then went to the office room of the commandant and some instructors as papa knocks on the door. The door opens and came out was commandant Keith Shadis as he look at us with his eyes widening as he let us in. Papa then walks in as I follow behind then we sit on the counter with commandant instructor Keith sitting on his table office chair as he cross his arms and legs. " What are you doing here? Corporal Levi?" Keith ask as papa clears his throat.  " I'm here to let my daughter join the cadet corps this year." my father said as Keith looks at me and back at papa then nods as he looks down on his table and open something then he grabs a folder and open it as he grab a paper and give it to us. " I want her to sign this then she is accepted in the cadet corps." Keith said and I roll my eyes then grab the paper and pen " tch"  I said as I sign the papers and give it back to him the me and papa walk out but as I was just going to walk to the girls barracks I heard papa call my name. " Sarah. Goodluck" my father said and I nod my head then walk away. My father watching me before he finally left. As I was walking to the girls barracks. I heard some girls talking to each other while giggling and blushing. " Tch Brats" I said and open my room to see five girls inside while I went in and close the door behind me as they look at me. Three were just stoic just like me with two of the girls where smiling sweetly at me.  As i nod at them before throwing my bag on a buggy bed as I saw another uniform. I then took off my dress and short as I felt people staring at me but i didn't care as put on the white pants and zip the zipper close then put on the uniform as I close all the buttons and straps myself with the straps of the gear and put on the high knee boots as I straighten my uniform and grab my jacket then put it on as I turn around and glare at the five girls " what something wrong brat?" I ask quite aggressive as the two flinch while the three glared back at me but I just wave it off. " Uhmm. What's your name. I'm Krista Lenz" the girl with blonde hair said and I look at her and sigh " Sarah Ackerman but you can call me Sarah for short brat." I said and she smile. " I'm sasha. Sasha Brauss. I'm from Dauper in wall rose Southern district." Another girl with brown hair interrupted and I look at her with a bored look. " I didn't ask of your name and where you live brat" I said as I put my hands behind my back and tilted my head to the side. " You what's your name?" I ask as I look at the girl with freckles and brown hair. " I'm Ymir" she said and smirk. I turn my head to the other light blonde as she stares at me with her stoic self. " Annie Leonhart from Trost district." Annie said and I nod my head and look at the girl with the same hair color like mine. " Mikasa Ackerman if you're thinking" she said and look out. That made my glare loosen as I calmed myself " nice to meet you. Hope to become a friend of yours" and with that I open the door and walk away not before I heard Ymir shout " you're quite short for someone intimidating" that made me smirk mentally. 'Finally some complimentation.' I thought as I walk out of the barracks and onto the front yard of HQ as I saw some cadets on the other side talking to each other when I suddenly heard a cadet talking about me. " Who is she? Huh she is so short. Maybe her parents is short also. She shouldn't be here she might be the first titan food." The two cadet girls snickered as the other laugh as they look at me but I look at them as my calm demeanor changes into a more intimidating one while giving them a hard glare. That made them both shut up as they cower in fear making me satisfied when I heard another one snicke ING while talking shits at me. " Look at her she is so short hahaha is she even a human in that form or is she a dwarf." That made me snap my head on the person and saw a boy with teal eyes and brown hair staring at me with fears on his eyes. I die my 'tch' and left them alone.

Eren's pov

As I walk out of the boys barracks I immediately saw Armin and mikasa talking as I run upto them and pat both of their shoulders as they look at me with me smiling enthusiastically. My smile immediately vanish as I saw a short girl who the ravenette hair and an undercut walking around with a calm look but I just started snickering when I heard what the cadet girls said. ' so she really is short' I smirk and immediately talks. " Look at her she is so short hahaha. Is she even human or is she a dwarf?" When I said that , that made her head snap towards my direction as she give me a death glare. Which made me  shut up as I saw her walk away but what caught my eyes was how familiar her look to the corporal of survey corps was. I continue looking at her figure before she finally disappeared as I nudge my shoulder on Armin as Armin looks at me with a confused look. " Did you see the girls face Armin. The one I bully" I said as I look at the girls figure before and look back at Armin who nods his head . " Yeah I saw why?" He ask " did you see something. Like some familiarity" I ask again as he turn his head to where the girl was standing before his eyes widen and he nod eagerly then look at me. " Yeah she looks like the corporal in the survey corps." Armin said as he look at me then he nudge mikasa side who looks at us with her stoic look " did you meet the girl back at the girls barracks mikasa?" Armin ask as mikasa nodded adjusting the scarf on her face. " Yeah she told me her name is Sarah and she is an Ackerman also" when mikasa said that both mine and a mins eyes widen. " I heard that the corporal of survey corps is an Ackerman also and the town's people also said he has a daughter who looks just like him" Armin beam enthusiastically which made me nod eager for the new information. "Do you think it's the girl mikasa. She just looks like corporal Levi" I said with sparkles on my eyes. " How do you know the corporals name?!?!" Armin ask which turn into a half shout as I cover my ears and pout. " Ha! I got it by Mr. Hannes actually.  He said the corporals name is Levi Ackerman from the survey corps." I said proudly as mikasa and Armin rolls their eyes playfully. " Come on Eren and Armin let's go we don't want to be killed by the instructor on our first year here in the cadet corps." Mikasa said as me and Armin nod then we left to go to the cadet corps event..

- end of chapter 8 -