CH. 55

THE WALL TITAN

Eren's POV

I open my eyes and was met by sunlight hitting me straight on my face. I close my eyes again. Only to blink it back as my eyesight adjusted to the lights on the curtains. I suddenly heard the rustling of someone's footsteps hitting the floor before stopping beside me.

I then heard someone sitting down. And I peered my eyes open and look up at the window. Watching the sun hit me directly on the face. Before turning my attention to my right side.

Mikasa. Mikasa has her head down. Her scarf in her lap as she stays completely still. "Mikasa". I called out my step sister's name. She snap her head straight towards me and her eyes widen. "Eren." She responded with a small yet tiny smile. My eyes then look towards the scarf and saw her giving it to me. "You might be needing this." Mikasa said as she held out the scarf for me to take.

I look at her in confusion and shake my head. "That scarf is yours mikasa. It's not mine and I'm not cold so don't worry." I told her. Mikasa stays silent and put her hand back in her lap. Her red scarf slipping from her thighs as it fell down the ground. Mikasa notice it and softly bends down then grab the scarf from the ground and unfold it only to put it safely back in her almost pale neck.

I watch her look out the window. Her dull grey orbs shining in all its glory. The sun reflecting on the greyish colors that resided in the far most deepest parts of her eyes.  Reflecting her emotions very efficiently. Dull and blank.
Cold and savage. Overprotective and overall sweet.

Then my mind run back towards a certain someone. "Mikasa-". I got interrupted when I heard the door open. Then in came was Armin and Jean wearing a cozy white t shirts and black pants with black shoes to match it. There eyes then quickly look at mine and they smile. Well more like Armin was the only one who smile. "Glad to see you awake Eren." Armin softly said to me. He and Jean then went inside slowly closing the door as they lean in the walls on my left across my upper body.

"Hey mikasa. Where is Sarah?" I asked mikasa. And her head turn to look at me before her eyes flickered behind her. I followed her movements and saw someone sitting down the couch asleep. Their black raven hair dropping down their face. And quite messy. With her t-shirts a bit crumpled up and pants abjit bigger than her own normal size. I recognize the person as Sarah Ackerman herself.

I smile. "She had stay here far more longer than mine. I just came in a while ago and found Sarah asleep on the couch. I wanted to wake her up but decided against it. Since she's tired and all. So basically to summarize what I was trying to tell. Sarah had stayed here in your room to heal her wounds and to guard you while you're still sleeping." Mikasa interjected.

I look at her shocked then my eyes turn towards Sarah again and chuckled. Of course that girl will be here first than mikasa or even Armin. My eyes scanned over her face and watch a bruise form on her neck. It was healing slightly. Then I scanned down her lower body and saw a small scratch in her fingers. It had a small blood dripping down from her fingers. I frowned before my eyes flicker towards Sarah's face. Seeing her peacefully sleeping in the couch. Laying comfortably and at peace with herself . Had me reminded of the time I hug her body to keep her warm and had us huddle together in a small blanket in my bed back in the training corps boys cabin.

I smile and turn to look back at the window. Seeing the sun shining brightly. "Hey mikasa? It's afternoon, is it? I ask. Mikasa simply nod her head and got up from her sitting position. I look up at her confuse. "I'm gonna get you food first." She said and I nod my head. My stomach then growls like an animal. And Mikasa, Jean and Armin shook their heads in unison. Quickly, mikasa walk towards the door and opens it. Her body stopping on the door before turning her head back towards me. Then she turn around and get out of the room softly shutting the door behind her softly.